I lost over 100 pounds since then I gained back 28 :-(

Options
I couldn't believe it when I stepped on the scales for the first time in a very long time and finding out I put 28 lbs back on over a period of 14 months which is about half a pound a week on average I guess.

I was in denial about my clothes feeling slightly tighter until I finally plucked up the courage to weigh myself. I almost cried!

I restarted my healthy eating lifestyle on the January 1.

I lost the weight with MFP the first time around, found a great group of people on here to add me as a friend and we encouraged each other along the way.

I'd like to get that magic back!

Do you want to be my friend on here? If so please send me a request I could do with the talking to people with the same goals as me ... to lose weight and keep it off!

Thank you for reading,

Scott

x

Replies

• Sweetandsour23
    Sweetandsour23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Something similar happened to me! I lost a ton of weight on my own and have gained a bit back, that's why I'm here! I've never actually used this thing but I've heard wonders. Unfortunately I need someone who is behind me keeping me on check because I absolutely love food and it's really the little things that sneak on ya. I think this will be a challenge to log everything but count me in if you want to add me we can help each other along the way! =) I have about 15 lbs to go!
  • ewimfatsogross
    Options
    I have sent you a request, let's do this!

x
  • scooper_79
    scooper_79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too am starting over yet again. lost 20 using MFP last spring and have now gain it all back. my sister and I are taking this journy togeather but I would love to have some other friends to help along the way. oh and ewimfatsogros great job by the way with the loss of 100 pounds, you can get rid of 28 no problem. Sweetandsour2 MFP is great you will not be disapointed!
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. It looks like we both have the same amount to go. Nice to find someone with similar goals.
  • DeniseBarone
    DeniseBarone Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Friend me too! I lost eight pounds after starting in June of 2012, and have gained back six! Frustrating!
  • cwgreen1
    cwgreen1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs. to lose. I'm starting over AGAIN tomorrow. I had lost about 25 lbs. a few months before using MFP and using a weight loss product in conjunction. I've gained all but 7 lbs back. Ready to get motivated and stay focused. Looking for friends on here to help keep me motivated and focused. Pease add me if we can help one another. I struggle with easy, healthy meals so any suggestions would be welcomed. Thanks!!