New here and would LOVE buddies

Options
Hello all!! I joined a week ago and have found this site EXTREMELY helpful and very motivating! The supoort is Awesome. I am a mom of 4, 36 years old with 63 pounds to lose! Because of the helpfulness of this site - i was able to loose 7.5 pounds this week! I am super motivated and would LOVe to continue on the journey with this 'high'. Wondering if any of you would friend/buddy me. It would definately help to know that someone is on the 'other side' watching!

{{hugs}}
Tmika (MN)

Replies

• islandbeauty81
    islandbeauty81 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    7.5lbs is a very good start. Congratulation and keep up the good work.
  • geoo1
    geoo1 Posts: 1
    Options
    welcome, I'm new too=)
  • GettingHealthy2013
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • ashleylelani
    ashleylelani Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Nice start. keep up the good work

33866551.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • runfrazierrun
    Options
    Congrats on the 7.5! You are doing great! Feel free to add me :]
  • chrome_sharkie
    chrome_sharkie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and have around the same amount of weight to loose... would love to be buddies :)
  • aimeehoward73
    Options
    I'm new too and looking for some friends to help me stay accountable. Feel free to add me too. :smile:
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • micecrispies
    Options
    Hi I am new too and need to lose about the same amount. This is going to be hard....but I need to do this for me and my family. I turned 50 last year and have younger children. Hubby is very fit but I need to get on the ball!

Great start! :smile:
  • wt04350
    Options
    Im new here too! Im 25, have a 4 month old daughter and have about 50 lbs to lose. Im so excited to start this and start seeing a change. Feel free to add me! Any advice and tips are more than welcomed!!!
  • Erika2u4life
    Options
    Hey buddy! I'll be your buddy. I'm new as well! Anyone can feel free to add me if you wish! I can use all the motivation and encouragement and I can get and promise to do the same :D
  • suritanel
    Options
    Same - new bee too. Need to be kept accountable - I never realised just how much I eat....Add me if you like. I still too much of a whuss to measure myself and get on the dreaded scale.
  • cheryllee2348
    Options
    I just started my life changes and am new here too! Please feel free to add me as well, I'm looking for someone to keep me motivated in case I fall of track. I have 3 kids and getting ready to be 40 in a month. Looking to lose about 20 pounds and tone up.
  • belizsera
    belizsera Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    7.5 lbs in one week is fantastic!! Feel free to add me . I wanna know your secrets!! lol :-)
  • katb25
    katb25 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow what a start! I joined the site 3 mths ago and have lost 29 lbs so far - I've got about 85 more to lose. Feel free to add me as a buddy. :-)