Cake you can eat no matter the diet!

Options
Quaker Oat's flavoured rice cakes! They're little rice cake patties and me and my mother have been on a strict diet and we got those for snacks/a treat. We eat the caramel flavoured ones and they add near nothing to my 1200 calorie diet, and they're crunchy and delicious.
They have tiny mini-cake versions too, and it's 8 per serving with the mini ones. They have a ton of flavours such as butter, nacho cheese, white cheddar, caramel, just plain, etc. =3 As a person who has tried all but butter and plain, I find them all good flavours. >w<

Yay Quaker Oats!

Replies

• gonzalezelisa
    Options
    Quaker Oat's flavoured rice cakes! They're little rice cake patties and me and my mother have been on a strict diet and we got those for snacks/a treat. We eat the caramel flavoured ones and they add near nothing to my 1200 calorie diet, and they're crunchy and delicious.
    They have tiny mini-cake versions too, and it's 8 per serving with the mini ones. They have a ton of flavours such as butter, nacho cheese, white cheddar, caramel, just plain, etc. =3 As a person who has tried all but butter and plain, I find them all good flavours. >w<

Yay Quaker Oats!

Yummy thanks for sharing.
  • mebras3775
    Options
    I love the chocolate crunch and the white cheddar ones.
  • Jenn329
    Jenn329 Posts: 5
    Options
    She's right! I've tried them all actually lol...and I love the mini 90 cal packs. The mint chocolate drizzle is my favorite! Give them a try
  • LizELopez
    LizELopez Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I recently tried the creme brule one and they are awesome !!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Creme brule? Chocolate crunch? White chedder? Are these flavors in the US? I love the carmel ones. Addicted to the chedder mini ones..I've seen the carmel drizzle and chocolate drizzle as well. None of the other yummy sounding flavors.
  • StaceG1986
    StaceG1986 Posts: 350
    Options
    I think these are the equivalent of Snack a Jacks over here (UK) if so, they are yummy! I want some now too!