How does everyone weigh them selves

Options
i do mine on a friday morning take a leak with nothing on and then step on the scales

Replies

• Andreinne
    Options
    I have an obsession with the scale.....I'm trying to force myself to only weigh myself once a week....but I still step on the scale about once a day, at least, even though I know there's not gonna be a change from the last time..sometimes I even weigh myself more than once a day....why, I don't know...but I still do it, anyways.
  • fwilson1031
    Options
    I do mine every friday morning also, at work, with my scrubs on... they get mad if I try to get naked on the scale. :grumble:

32297890.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • klharris1984
    Options
    I weigh myself every Sunday Morning when I wake up.
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    in the morning, naked, after I pee
  • keenesmom
    keenesmom Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day. I wake up, empty my bladder, take off my pjs and step on the scale nude. Pretty much same time every day. I like to weigh daily...keeps me on my toes.
  • MavenMassage505
    Options
    Naked every morning.
  • MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I weigh once a week on Friday morning - take care of my "business" and then jump on the scale naked!!
  • rockymtnlove
    Options
    After I wake up, after I go to the bathroom. always with a shirt on because my house is super cold, but no pants. I always breathe all the way out too as if it will make a difference haha. Usually every other day, unless its close to my cycle and then I don't weigh at all until its over
  • ziegman49
    ziegman49 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Best advice I got was to ignore the scale and go based on how the clothes fit and how you feel. The scale will follow.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Every morning here.. there was a story on the news that said those who weigh themselves daily tend to lose more weight because they notice a fluctuation quicker than those who do it once a week and we can fix it..
  • MrNoisy
    MrNoisy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    For recording purposes every Friday first thing in the morning.

But also daily out of curiosity, once before and once after my first deuce of the day! :P haha
  • kway610
    kway610 Posts: 162
    Options
    I weigh every day. I wake up, empty my bladder, take off my pjs and step on the scale nude. Pretty much same time every day. I like to weigh daily...keeps me on my toes.

Yup! :smile:
  • aimeehoward73
    Options
    I wake up, use the restroom and weigh myself naked (almost daily). Even though I do weigh daily, I don't let it affect me I just have a love affair with my scale. My official weigh day is Tuesday morning though, so whatever the scale says that day is what I have to write down.
  • dh7474
    dh7474 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I usually hit up the bathroom, shower , then weigh myself! Every day:)
  • A_nori
    A_nori Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Every morning, after I wake up and go pee. I notice a huge change based on how much my son nursed before I step on the scale, but there is not much I can do about that. I only record once a week, on Tuesdays.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Well I weigh myself 2/3 times a week but I only record it every 5 days in the nude after using the bathroom of course- LOL
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    i stand on a scale, LMAO. Sorry I HAD to!
  • rgriner80
    rgriner80 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much the same as everyone else: daily, in the morning, after I pee, and naked.
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I just started my weight loss journey this last Wednesday but I am going to be weighing myself at the gym since their scale is more accurate. Every Wednesday. It takes a lot of self control not to be obsessive about it but I know it will be better if I just wait.
  • JoshuaL86
    JoshuaL86 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    First thing Monday morning, after my long run on Sunday evening. :D