How does everyone weigh them selves

Options
2»

Replies

• rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Mondays when I wake up, no shoes and light clothing (light gym shorts and light shirt).
  • DuhhMuffin
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning. I like to keep track of my weight throughout the week so I can stay on top of my eating habits and not slack off.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I tend to step one foot at a time on this thing that is called a scale and it outputs some numbers that I'm guessing is my weight. :laugh:
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Monday mornings at the gym. I subtract my gym shoes :)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Every morning, after peeing, nothing on. (The *One True Way* to weigh yourself.)

ETA: Which days do I let the number on the scale bother me? So far, absolutely none of them.
  • lissylong
    Options
    I weigh in on Tuesday mornings (my last day before work so I know if I slacked on my weekend) first thing in morning with nothing on.
  • thornedlily77
    thornedlily77 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    After I wake up, after I go to the bathroom. always with a shirt on because my house is super cold, but no pants. I always breathe all the way out too as if it will make a difference haha. Usually every other day, unless its close to my cycle and then I don't weigh at all until its over

Oh yeah, I always skip "that" week too. Why torture myself? :D

But otherwise every Tuesday morning I weigh myself first thing in the morning. I can see the benefit of daily weigh-ins though as it may keep me from my snacking habits.
  • lissylong
    Options
    I catch myself doing the same thing. At first I thought I was going crazy but it also keep me check. I keep track monthly on a calender but on here if I notice a weight loss for more than two days I record it. I like watching the number of pound lost move on up!!
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Friday mornings, I get to my ballet class early so I can use the studio's super-accurate scale. I'll usually have been up for a few hours by that point and will have taken care of my business, but I wait to eat until after weighing XD I'll be in my leo and tights, but nothing on top of that
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    every morning...after i pee...naked...before i eat/drink anything
  • collectingblues
    collectingblues Posts: 2,541 Member
    Options
    Every time I go to the gym -- with shirt, shorts, and socks. Pre and post workout, and I'll log both numbers.

Something must be working. I went shopping today, at a store where I know the sizing to be consistent, and I was able to get into a size smaller than my usual size, in a tight pencil skirt.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Generally every morning, naked, after using the bathroom. I only formally log the number about twice a month, though. I never stress over it, in fact, I STILL get giddy sometimes seeing the "1" at the beginning of the number, and I first hit that over 30 pounds ago. lol...
  • mtabh
    mtabh Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I weigh very rarely. I don't own a scale. I have a Wii Fit so I could weigh there, but choose not to. I just check when I'm visiting my parents or in-laws. I haven't weighed for about a month now. Just don't want to obsess over the number. I can tell I have lost.
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Every Friday I kick off my shoes and step on the scale wearing my jeans and t shirt. I make sure when I weigh in that I am wearing the same outfit, and Friday's are spirit days. I work at a school and I weigh myself in the nurse's office, so can't really weigh in the nude. Don't want to lose my job :smile:
  • CherokeeTopaz
    CherokeeTopaz Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    In the morning.. naked... after going to the potty. :p Every morning.. lol :p
  • Ajgazzard
    Options
    I weigh myself on Saturdays if I remember, using the Wii. I also do body fat measurements using a BodyMetrix ultrasound thingy and measure with a tape. It's awesome when all three are down :)
  • simplysassi
    simplysassi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I prefer first thing Friday morning, in the nude... blah blah blah. But I really hate that the Doctor's appointments (you know.. when they record your weight in the log books) are on some random day like Tuesday at 11:30 am and I have to be fully clothed.... so UNFAIR !!!!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Every Wednesday at work. I work at a resort. There is a digital scale in the fitness center and I sneak in there towards the end of my shift.