Be My Friend!!!! :)

Options
Hi guys, My name is Kristen I'm a 20 year old college student with a part time job as well as a substitute teacher.. I'm new on here and I'm looking for friends to keep me company. Someone to keep accountable to eating healthy and working out or just friends to chat with and share tips and stories. I'm also a very encouraging person. I plan on writing in my blog every day and adding lots of encouraging quotes! I'd love to have some friends on here to go through this journey with me!
Please add me!!! I love having friends and can't wait to start this healthier happier life style!

Goal: lose 40 lbs :) can't wait to get started!!!

Replies

• srb3205
    Options
    Hi Kristen, you have found a friend. Let's keep each other encouraged.
  • belisabethbrown
    belisabethbrown Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Kirsten! I'll be your friend! I'm also new here...hoping to build some healthier habits for the rest of my life and lose 25 pounds. I'm almost 20 and keeping busy with college and work, so it's waaaay too easy to make excuses why I shouldn't exercise.
  • hairdresserchyna
    Options
    hi ladies i am chyna , we can do this :) i am all for a healthier life style. i am a hairdresser and soon to be zumba instructor looking forward to chatting with u guys:) this site is awsome i just joined feel free to add me
  • queenjustine03
    queenjustine03 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristen! My name is Justine. :)
    I'm 19, to be 20 I'm April. :) I'm a busy university student too! No job during the school year, but I know the busy school life! I'm just looking for friends on here who are doing the same thing. I lost 20 pounds this past summer and then once I went off to school, I stopped. I didn't gain any back, and tried my best to maintain it, but it was definitely a rough roller coaster ride for me in my personal life! I'm looking to lose 50 more pounds to reach my goal weight of 100 lbs! (Although this sounds small, I've done tons of research for my height and its healthy! I'm only 4'9!)
    I was looking for support to restart my health kick! I know it always helps. I wanna knock people out with my self confidence!! :)
  • Krissee23
    Krissee23 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kristen and I am also 20 years old and I work in the school system. Feel free to add me!
  • MzBriz
    MzBriz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Justkritter
    Justkritter Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristen! My name is Justine. :)
    I'm 19, to be 20 I'm April. :) I'm a busy university student too! No job during the school year, but I know the busy school life! I'm just looking for friends on here who are doing the same thing. I lost 20 pounds this past summer and then once I went off to school, I stopped. I didn't gain any back, and tried my best to maintain it, but it was definitely a rough roller coaster ride for me in my personal life! I'm looking to lose 50 more pounds to reach my goal weight of 100 lbs! (Although this sounds small, I've done tons of research for my height and its healthy! I'm only 4'9!)
    I was looking for support to restart my health kick! I know it always helps. I wanna knock people out with my self confidence!! :)

Funny thing my name is Justin too just without the e. :)
    Hey Kristen. You can add me up to help each other keep our motivation up. :)