Come be my FRIEND XD

Options
:flowerforyou: Hi There :bigsmile:

I'm a newbie to this site and would LOVE buddies to help motivate me and I can motivate you back!

I am 35 year old Female from Australia wanting to loose 35kg and get fit and wear AMAZING clothes.

I'm mega motivated and up for this and a friendly girl... so add me if your keen :bigsmile:

Replies

• fashionforward1030
    Options
    HI!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I just started too, and I want to lose 16kg!!! I'm 18, and I'm sick and tired of being overweight. Care to be my diet buddy? E-mail me at toritheqt@gmail.com THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU <3
  • venegas84
    Options
    i am alos new and also want to loose wieght too im from california USA
  • chrome_sharkie
    chrome_sharkie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier me thinks ^_^ yay for loosing weight! hehe
  • snapback101
    Options
    Heyyy! Add me ya'll! I motivated to surprise my family and friends that I'm not some big-boned chick, So I'd love some support since this is kinda a secret mission for myself! :)
  • HerHighnessFiori
    Options
    I'm new too! I'm 19 years old and I want to lose weight and tone down. I'm very motivated, but I have my moments of doubt too! I'd love some support. :smile:
  • I'm 30, from Michigan. Let's do this together!!!
  • chrome_sharkie
    Options
    Thanks for all the requests guys :) WE CAN DO THIS!
  • fight_for_fit
    Options
    More than willing to provide any support I can :)
  • novabrite
    novabrite Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 27 from California USA, stay at home mom to 3 beautiful girls, and I want to get fit! I've never been in awesome shape, so I really don't want to get "back" to a certain size...I want to be smaller than I ever was in high school! I want to get fit and healthy and focus on HEALTH as much as weight. I want to wear a bathing suit to the beach and not feel self-conscious...after all, I live 6 miles from the beach and I never go for a swim! Pretty sad right? I'd love some friends for motivation! Best of luck to you all on your New Year's resolutions!
  • jessward12
    jessward12 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I added you!!!
  • chrome_sharkie
    Options
    This is great!~ everyone is super friendly here. :flowerforyou:
  • ToriaStitch
    ToriaStitch Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone, I'm new as well so would love friends to keep me motivated, I'll add as many as I can, please don't be offended if I don't add you, it will be a mistake :)

Good luck everyone