I want to keep my boobs!!!

Options
Hi I'm new to MFP, I've searched through the topics on weightloss and boobs but can't find what I'm looking for.

I have 32GGs and I love them, if I had it my way I'd have them bigger! (but still natural) the other threads are full of girls with 'big' boobs wanting to loose them (and usually wanting to loose them first). I understand and respect that decision and personal choice but it's not for me. Replies on other threads have been "be happy what you end up with" "don't worry about it-you can always get a boob-job" "if they aren't making you money to support your family it's not that big a deal" these are all supportive answers but they don't help with the issue. I currently DO make money with my boobs, my natural boobs and don't fancy the Money to get two huge Parton-esque style balloons implanted on my chest post-weightloss (which is what I imagine GG implants must look like!) no offence to anyone who has those by the way I just have a very small frame!

I've read up a little and I understand that you can't pick and choose the areas to loose/keep weight, but I was wondering if there was anyone out there who knew of any exercises I could use to build the muscles underneath my breast tissue to counteract 'the loss of boob' or maybe any other hints and tips you might have.

Thanks!!!
Xxx

Replies

• shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this will help at all but here's what happened with me..
    When I lost weight two years ago I was a 38D ad I lost I went to a 32DD..I mostly lost just around my body not much it my boobs. I was doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, TurboFire, and just extra cardio. I think they went up in cup size due to the way you work with weights in some of those DvD's just my theory though. I've been pregnant since I went back up to a 36DDD and like you don't really want to lose them so I'm hoping doing those things again will work. Good luck and interested to see others responses.
  • NatashaShen
    NatashaShen Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    honestly I have no idea. But I would like to keep my D's, I know I will go back to a C (my natural size) when I get to a healthy weight.

I googled for you :smile:
    Maybe it will help

http://www.wikihow.com/Exercise-So-Your-Bust-Appears-Fuller-and-Firmer
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options
    Me too!! I have DDD's and I don't want them to shrink :/
  • CherokeeTopaz
    CherokeeTopaz Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hmm Idk... I wanna keep my DDs too lol
  • Lizzyhwhearts
    Lizzyhwhearts Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You guys are amazing! Weights scare me a little aha but the link you posted Natasha (http://www.wikihow.com/Exercise-So-Your-Bust-Appears-Fuller-and-Firmer) << that one looked pretty good-didn't think not could be that easy maybe we should start a 'bigger boob workout group' :p

Just out of interest what workouts are you guys using?

If anyone else has any hints, tips etc to add please do ^_^
    Xxx

Pee.ess. Forgot to say feel free to add me as I'm a newbie and have no friends on here!!!
    X
  • lma0423
    lma0423 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have a small C and I don't want to lose them I'm jealous of you!!
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    i have DD's and i want to keep them! but i dont want them any bigger..

P.S. you cant spot reduce, your body loses weight where ever it wants to! sorry to be ther bearer of bad news.
  • Lizzyhwhearts
    Options

Checkout the link Natasha posted (http://www.wikihow.com/Exercise-So-Your-Bust-Appears-Fuller-and-Firmer) it might help to maintain your size during weightloss, and in theory, maybe even get them a bit bigger

Edit: Also wanted to add that you probably have a lovely slender figure that suits your cup size! Think what shape I must be to have boobies like I do! (who needs a bra when your boobies rest on your tummy! :p lol)
    Xxx
  • Reeny1_8
    Reeny1_8 Posts: 277
    Options

Checkout the link Natasha posted (http://www.wikihow.com/Exercise-So-Your-Bust-Appears-Fuller-and-Firmer) it might help to maintain your size during weightloss, and in theory, maybe even get them a bit bigger

Xxx

If above is true-your my hero! :drinker:
  • ohnuts14
    ohnuts14 Posts: 197
    Options
    This is something I worry about a little too, because I know a lot of plus sized women who lost weight and say that not only did they lose their boobs but they began to sag, despite the fact that they are young and lost it slowly. I mean, don't get me wrong, I won't let this discourage me. I'd rather be fit with saggy boobs than be over 100 lbs overweight with super firm ones. I really REALLY don't want to lose my boobs though lol. At most, one cup size. I wouldn't mind that, just hopefully not more. But, if it happens, it happens. Like you said, unfortunately we can't control where we lose weight. It all depends on our genetics, hormones, etc. I mean, the girls I know who lost their boobs, weren't very large breasted before the weight gain. So naturally they lost the boobs, because they weren't really meant to be there. Women who always had big boobs, generally won't lose them. I've always had large breasts, from the time I was 12. So most likely, I'll always have large breasts. All the women in my family have very large breasts, that seem to grow with age, skinny or not. So it goes to reason I probably won't lose mine. Howeverrrr, there's still always that possibility so I don't want to get your hopes up TOO much. It does sound like you probably won't lose much if you do though. At your size, your genes are probably written that way. I wouldn't worry too much. If weight loss is what you want, just go for it and try not to worry about the what if's, they'll just drive you crazy. You can regret it later. :P
  • bettacheckyoself
    Options
    I have B's :mad: :laugh:
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but you will lose some boobage if you're out to lose 80lbs., it's going to happen no matter what kind of chest exercises you do. And at a 32GG it's not like you're ever going to go down to an A or B or even a C cup like some smaller chested women do. You will just have to prioritize - weight loss or money-making boobs? Choice is yours.
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'm only a C cup but 41 pounds later my tatas haven't gone anywhere. I did go down to a 34 from 38 but still a C. No idea why since I went up a cup when I gained so I assumed they would go down. We shall see what the next 15 pounds does.
  • CasablancasTX
    Options
    I've lost 54lbs and still have my DDD's. Band size has gone done some, but my cup size hasn't changed one bit.
  • Lizzyhwhearts
    Options
    You've all made some really good points! My mum had 42DDs then she lost 10st and now they are some super saggy B cups, luckily i take after my paternal grandmother who was a buxom lady to say the least. I do plumper-modelling so there is an overwhelming pressure to gain weight and to be 'big and beautiful' I guess if I loose weight I won't be doing that anymore as I (hopefully) wont fit the job description any more! And therefore won't need the big boobies that go with it although I would miss them if they went. I think I'll probably loose about 3 cup sizes, I was around a DD when I was 14 and that's when my weight gain started, unless I take action aha

Sorry for the life story lol!
    Thanks again for all the help ladies ^_^ keep the advice and tips coming, it looks like we are all looking for a miracle solution ;) tehe

Xxx
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    HUZZAH FOR BOOBIES!!!!!!!
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Mine are itty bitty now, but I actually prefer them this way. Love ya'self!
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    honestly I have no idea. But I would like to keep my D's, I know I will go back to a C (my natural size) when I get to a healthy weight.

Maybe it will help

Using this workout now. My ta-tas are happy and that makes me happy :smile:
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options

Maybe it will help

Using this workout now. My ta-tas are happy and that makes me happy :smile:

Bump for later
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Good luck, but this is something you can't really control.