INSANITY Victory

Options
wish21
wish21 Posts: 602 Member
Wow! So today I FINALLY started my insanity journey. I pushed play and worked hard for it. It may not have been much but It was an accomplishment in itself because I stopped wishing to start and actually did it. Amazing feeling and since of accomplishment. LOL its compared to in jr. high when coach would make us run suicides. I'm sweaty and I stink lol. Not to mention my body is super numb lol from working out. I burned 206 cals (actually probably more because when I stopped my HRM the numbers were still climbing even after my workout.) in 25 minutes. I am looking forward to completing the the whole workout cant wait!!!

Add me if you'd like to follow my journey :laugh:

Replies

• Chas0207
    Options
    That's awesome. My fiance and I are going to start doing it tomorrow, we watched a few minutes of it tonight and I'm scared to start it honestly lol it looks rough! Congrats on starting and finishing your first workout!
  • mmyers1987
    Options
    Congrats that is awesome.....great NSV
  • michelle1980m
    Options
    I started it a few weeks ago, but been sick... So i will be starting over soon:)
  • Robbo1tp
    Options
    I have heard people talk about this. Not sure what it is??? Help
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I have heard people talk about this. Not sure what it is??? Help

Just do a google search for Insanity. You'll get a whole page worth of stuff.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2 of week 6! Keep up the hard work!
  • ANewBetterManda
    Options
    tomorrows my last day of insanity!
  • SGT_Reg
    SGT_Reg Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Great job, Insanity rocks. I am looking forward to knocking it out again as soon as I can walk. (hip surgery 17DEC)
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I completed it and had awesome results! You made it through the hardest part.. Starting :)
  • I would love it if you posted your results! I just started Insanity this week and any encouragement would be greatly appreciated:-) :smile: for anewbetterman
  • stephaniebeaudry
    stephaniebeaudry Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I do it 2-3 times weekly and i burn around 300-350 calories per workout, it's really insane but it works ;) People finding time to do it 6 times/week are crazy haha good job !
  • simplyshrinking
    simplyshrinking Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm on Round 2 of Insanity and it has changed my life! Completely in LOVE with the program, it works!!!
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Here are my results! I put it in a video on YouTube. You will have to copy and paste the link in a new browser.
    http://youtu.be/rRCPVSOrfJI
  • lrndib
    lrndib Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm almost done with my first week. Just finished day 5. So far I've been able to complete all of them EXCEPT day 5. IT KILLED ME. Is it normal to only be able to complete about 70-80% of it, i.e. taking more breaks than usual?

I already feel stronger. It's not like I have a lot to lose, I just want to get into "insane" shape haha.
  • hatsuharu01
    hatsuharu01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best. I have started and stopped it many times since I got it. First I started off doing it with my sister and we did it for a few weeks before life got in the way. The second time I picked it back up by myself and did it for one month straight every day. It was tough but I loved it. Needless to say I stopped on the first day of the second month. I know I should have pushed through it and everything but I was just having a lot of trouble for the motivation to continue doing it. Maybe one day I'll actually finish both months and can jump for joy lol. I wish you the best of luck on your Insanity Journey :)
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all who can complete it, I hope to be there one day too.
  • jelr
    jelr Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Good for you for starting it! You will be super sore the first week or so. I know I was! I have about 50 lbs to lose so I am no where in shape. I find I get about 100 calories for every 10 mins of the program some days even higher when I can really push myself. Best I think I have gotten was a 700 burn on pure cardio. Just do your best and keep moving even when you have to take a breather. I was in week 2 and had to have my wisdom teeth removed with only a few days notice so I had to stop at day 12. That was Thursday so I will be restarting here in a week or so hopefully provided my mouth wants too cooperate! I will send you a buddy request so I can check in on you once in awhile! Dig deep and push play!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!