Think I may be WAAAAY too excited for this

Options
Hey buddy!

I'm starting my weight loss fiddle diddle this afternoon. (Who can wait til "tomorrow" for their dreams amirite?)
Figured I'd probably need a space to get some advice, give some love and make some progress.. so here I am!

I don't know whether people post Stats or whatnot but I guess I will anyway, sexy metric math commencing!

Starting weight: 101.7kgs
height: 156cm
body shape: Plump Apple

Looking to reach 90kg for my first milestone, so I've hooked a personal trainer (Going the whole hog, whynot?) for that bit o' extra support.
The name is Michelle, I'm from Adelaide, Australia and I am aaaaall kinds of excited. Nice to meet you!

Replies

• bkind2nmals
    bkind2nmals Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    One of your mates is my inspiration--Joe Cross. I just watched "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" and I am going to embark on his method of good health. I have ordered a juicing machine which is due to arrive this week. I know it is going to be very hard, but I am looking forward to a change in my life and I am trying to stay positive. Joe is an incredible example and I loved his movie.
  • TheRisingOfMe
    Options
    One of your mates is my inspiration--Joe Cross. I just watched "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" and I am going to embark on his method of good health. I have ordered a juicing machine which is due to arrive this week. I know it is going to be very hard, but I am looking forward to a change in my life and I am trying to stay positive. Joe is an incredible example and I loved his movie.

Awesome stuff! Juicing machine, niiiice. Stay strong Peg!

xx
  • tris57
    tris57 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Friend request on the way. Love your enthusiasm! I also get pretty excited about this sometimes- only a week in. I love the gadgets you can get now. I have wifi scales and will probably get a fitbit. awesome!
  • sanna104
    sanna104 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I started on friday and I'm still excited about this. :smile:
  • cramir73
    Options
    its great your excited !! i love ur determination ill be more than happy to motivate u along the way
  • TheRisingOfMe
    Options
    Friend request on the way. Love your enthusiasm! I also get pretty excited about this sometimes- only a week in. I love the gadgets you can get now. I have wifi scales and will probably get a fitbit. awesome!

Thanks! :D Accepting now
  • TheRisingOfMe
    Options
    its great your excited !! i love ur determination ill be more than happy to motivate u along the way

Added cramir73! :D
  • 1elena
    1elena Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also started Friday and in the same boat as you, I'm day 5 and totally motivated and excited. I don't usually make it past 2-3 days without cheating and then eventually giving up. I'm so proud of myself for making 5 days, just one day at a time.
  • TheRisingOfMe
    Options
    I also started Friday and in the same boat as you, I'm day 5 and totally motivated and excited. I don't usually make it past 2-3 days without cheating and then eventually giving up. I'm so proud of myself for making 5 days, just one day at a time.

Great stuff! I can't wait to have that feeling. One day at a time, one meal at a time is a mantra I've chanted to myself all day. Keep up the good work. :D