Wow! What a Difference a Year Makes (Before & Pics Included)

Options
huge2fan2
huge2fan2 Posts: 62 Member
I have been heavy all of my life, as a child I wore "husky" clothes. I had been brainwashed to believe that since I have a larger frame that I was doomed to be obese for the rest of my life. Finally, at forty*** I have taken control of this body that has controlled me for my whole life. I have been limited to plus-size clothes for my whole adult life and recently I had the courage to finally walk into a "regular" clothing store to "just to see how far I have to go." I am happy to report that I was finally able to retire my "W" clothing and move into misses. Further, I feel so much healthier and have a great deal more energy in my new body. I am grateful to my husband, the YMCA, Intermittent fasting (thanks Hodgetwins), and myfitnesspal for getting me this far on my journey. I am 5'10" and in the before shot I was about 255 or 260 pounds (not exactly sure because I avoided scales at that time). Exactly 1 year later (today), I tried on the same clothes weighing in at 201 pounds! I am not, done with this process, but this was good time to check in and hopefully inspire others as I continue on my weight loss journey. I am so grateful for all of those who have posted their pictures to help keep me motivated. Can't wait to see my January 6, 2014 photos!!!! Good Luck everyone!!!!

Before January 6, 2012:

IMAG1094-1_zps1dd3511d.jpg

After January 6, 2013:

IMG_0007-1_zps84e1cbfd.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!