Back at it & needing some support

Options
I'm back at it. This time I'm armed with 100% commitment from my husband, my son and wanting another baby as motivation, MFP, and Pinterest :o)

I'm just looking for some friends that will motivate me, support me, and make me accountable. I have downloaded the MFP app on my iphone and ipad so that I have no excuses to not checking in everyday.

I have about 130 lbs to lose and a lifetime of emotional eating, depression, and feelings of failure to overcome. This is my comeback.

Replies

• dtiapril
    Options
    I've been back and forth a million times too, but I'm determined now that 2013 is my year. I probably won't be a big forum poster but I'm ready to throw out some motivational comments on feeds but am also hoping to get some in return to motivate me to keep checking in! Anyone who wants to add me, please go ahead :)
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Hey, this is the first step of many! Good luck and feel free to add me!
  • amandattown
    amandattown Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm in almost the same boat, i just recently moved from working nights to days so I feel like I now have no excuses not to eat healthy and exercise so I can be at a healthy weight before I try to get pregnant! Good luck and feel free to add me, lots of support is the key!
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • MrsAmyComeback2013
    MrsAmyComeback2013 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am trying to loose about 40 lbs. This is my year of comeback! I am very encouraging and am looking for friends who will interact with me on here so we can all be in this together! No one gets left behind! I also struggle with emotional eating and depression but like I said this is my year and I am turning a new page in my life:) Please add me if you would like:-)
  • vgpeterson1984
    vgpeterson1984 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am also ready for some new motivational friends who plan on checking in daily and taking this journey seriously. Feel free to add me :)
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Welcome...feel free to add me.
  • lippy1727
    Options
    Like you all, im determined that this will be my year and that i will not be saying the same thing next year!!

I could really do with some motivational friends and inturn will offer the support and push needed that you give me.

Please feel free to add me

We will all achieve our goals!!
  • Dide215
    Dide215 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Been back n forth on here. Lost 40lbs but then lost motivation. I'm back at it to lose these last 40lbs to get to my ideal weight. I really need the motivation n any tips I can get. I work full time night shifts at a hospital n during the day I'm a full time student. Just been bad keeping up with the healthy eating. Anyone is welcomed to add me :)
  • elliott82
    elliott82 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    adding you because my emotional eating has also far more than caught up with me. best of luck to us both!!