Hey,New to this site..looking for some people

Options
to go on this mission for health &weight loss with me..
seems like the right place to go to do so!

Hello,Im Amy and im 20 years old and have a hard time keeping motivated.:sad:
but its a new year & i am turning 21 in June and i would like to feel better by then(in general,and about my body)
I want to lead a more healthy lifestyle i'm sick and tired of feeling cruddy and anxious about my health
so i'm making a change!
Ive already started eating a little bit healthier but tomorrow i shall be starting p90x :noway:
And see where i go from there
well...that is all..lol.

Replies

• lemonballer
    Options
    your so gorgeous! Im just starting out too! Good luck :)
  • suritanel
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new too - only started yesterday. I have the same problem (motivation) so I'll check in on your progress. You can check in on mine too if you like. I still have to upload the before photo - and trying to gather the courage!!!
  • Robbo1tp
    Options
    Set small goals. You can do it.
  • Fatty_Amy_Marie
    Options
    your so gorgeous! Im just starting out too! Good luck :)

thank you misss!thats sweet of you to say :)
    good luck to you as well,what are your goals?
  • Robbo1tp
    Options
    Feel free to add as a friend if you like anyone. This is the year. I heard a great motto I'm trying to use.
    Train insane or stay the same
  • Fatty_Amy_Marie
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new too - only started yesterday. I have the same problem (motivation) so I'll check in on your progress. You can check in on mine too if you like. I still have to upload the before photo - and trying to gather the courage!!!
    sounds good to me we can be buddies lol
    ^.^ aw dont be shy to post a pic,we're all here for basically the same reason :)
  • Fatty_Amy_Marie
    Options
    Set small goals. You can do it.
    Thank you:)
    I suppose my small goal right now is just getting through my first week of p90x haha
  • JOANIE3111
    Options
    I am new, just started yesterday. Looking for people and support too! I hope by logging my food, it will keep me honest and my goals will be reached.