18 lbs in 2 months

Options
Hi everyone! I'm currently 187lbs. I'd love be 170 or under by the first weekend of March. So who is with me to try for losing 18 lbs in 2 months?? :) Normally I would keep a spreadsheet myself.... but I just got a new computer so I don't have the program I need yet.

Replies

• CherokeeTopaz
    CherokeeTopaz Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Anybody??
  • tts30
    tts30 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im with you. My birthday is march 1st and this would be a good treat for myself
  • merapp9
    merapp9 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Im going for 15-20 pounds by April 9th so this is good! Ferl free to add me!
  • CherokeeTopaz
    Options
    Yay.... :) I have no idea how to actually set up our own group though. MFP has made changes since the last time I was an active member before I got pregnant. Anyone know how??
  • CherokeeTopaz
    Options

And I'll be seeing my lil girls dad for the first time in months :p I've already lost a bit since last time he's seen me... I'm not doing it for him.. I'm doing it for me... lol he's just helping cause I want to see the look on his face when he sees me. :p We are considering getting back together.. but it's only been phone conversations and txts. He lives 4 hours away.... So.. until then.. I'll be losing weight. lol
    0400772 Posts: 80
    Options
    Hey hun im with you! i have 56 lbs to lose so aiming to lose ASAP lol

I have a mini spredsheet i keep (just made it myself) for detailing calories, exercise and progress. Could send you on if you like

Good luck! What are you doing to lose weight. Im gym most days, going to try Zumba on Friday night and im swimming twice a week! :)
  • CherokeeTopaz
    Options
    Hey hun im with you! i have 56 lbs to lose so aiming to lose ASAP lol

I have a mini spredsheet i keep (just made it myself) for detailing calories, exercise and progress. Could send you on if you like

Good luck! What are you doing to lose weight. Im gym most days, going to try Zumba on Friday night and im swimming twice a week! :)

To lose weight.. mostly diet. lol Cutting carbs a little and eating healthier than I was. I have 3 kids so I don't really have too much time to do anything... I do a few crunches here and there... I also dance a little at night when the kids are in bed. I used to walk 2 or more miles everyday.. but now that me and my soon to be EX husband split... I have no one to keep the kids for me. And it's way too cold to swim and I can't afford a membership to the only gym around here with a pool. lol
  • JAMProphet
    JAMProphet Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm currently 187lbs. I'd love be 170 or under by the first weekend of March. So who is with me to try for losing 18 lbs in 2 months?? :) Normally I would keep a spreadsheet myself.... but I just got a new computer so I don't have the program I need yet.

Im in. I am trying to get down to 185, and to drop 10% body fat. That will probably take longer, but hey, I can still use some motivators for that too!
  • CherokeeTopaz
    Options

Im in. I am trying to get down to 185, and to drop 10% body fat. That will probably take longer, but hey, I can still use some motivators for that too!

Welcome!! The more the merrier!!!
  • tts30
    tts30 Posts: 14 Member
    Options

And I'll be seeing my lil girls dad for the first time in months :p I've already lost a bit since last time he's seen me... I'm not doing it for him.. I'm doing it for me... lol he's just helping cause I want to see the look on his face when he sees me. :p We are considering getting back together.. but it's only been phone conversations and txts. He lives 4 hours away.... So.. until then.. I'll be losing weight. lol

Thats a great way too go. My sons father left and joined the military then we were broken up. While he was at bootcamp i lost 40 pounds. He came to visit our son and we got married soon after. His extended family didnt even know who i was. You keep it up and make there jaws drop :-)
  • elizner
    elizner Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm in !!!! I'm getting married on March 20th and need to be 15 - 20 pounds thinner by then. How do we go about doing this ?!

• barbw361
    Options
    I am with you and would love to lose 20 pounds by April 3rd.:smile: Not sure how to do it but I believe it we work together we can do it!!!
  • DuhhMuffin
    Options
    I'm game :)

I'm 189 right now, so we're really close :D I'd love to be 170 or under in 2 months :3 Actually, we started out at the same weight, too! I was 211 or 212, and only joined MFP after I'd lost about 7 lbs ^__^