How much is a standard glass of water?

Options
May sound like a silly question, but I drink a bottle of water at work - 1litre. Does this count as two glasses? Or some people say it counts as four? Also - when you log things like lemon tea etc = do you guys count that as water in the tracker as well as in your diary?
Cheers guys :smile:

Replies

• cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    A standard glass of water is 8 oz.
    (looked it up) 1 liter = 33 ounces, so the liter bottle is over four glasses of water.

Personally, I only log water (including sparkling water) on the little ticker, but I log coffee & tea with my food. Doesn't mean it doesn't count as hydration, but it's easiest for me to count glasses of water only on the ticker, and it helps remind me to drink enough.
  • 2013james
    Options
    I believe one glass = one cup = 250ml = 1/4 litre
  • duckdani
    duckdani Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    A standard glass of water is 8 oz.
    (looked it up) 1 liter = 33 ounces, so the liter bottle is over four glasses of water.

Personally, I only log water (including sparkling water) on the little ticker, but I log coffee & tea with my food. Doesn't mean it doesn't count as hydration, but it's easiest for me to count glasses of water only on the ticker, and it helps remind me to drink enough.

Very true - if i start doing that i probably would drink less - thanks!
  • duckdani
    duckdani Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I believe one glass = one cup = 250ml = 1/4 litre

Thanks a mill! At least I know I'm getting half my intake minimum at work!
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    This makes sense.. I go through about 3 bottles easy... So this makes me feel better about my water intake! :smile: