What was your biggest food addiction?

Options

Replies

• Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    ohh for the love of gumbo and sweet cornbread w/ milk <3 yumm!
  • Poetry_In_Pics
    Options
    Pizza :smile:
  • victoriavoodoo
    victoriavoodoo Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    key lime pie. lemon pie. lemon squares. lemon curd by itself. key lime pie filling.

tart + sweet lol
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    bread.....especially chibata bread...but seriously...any freaking bread.
    Bread for sure. I can eat the Hell out of a loaf of artisan bread with butter or olive oil.
  • minionofevil
    minionofevil Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Safeway cinnamon buns---love hate relationship...love the buns but hate what it does to my buns

This made me laugh :) I needed a smile, lol, thanks!
  • Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Fruit or cheese. I am really struggling with cutting these down, everything else has been fine.
  • animemoon5
    animemoon5 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    my biggest food addiction was actually a soda addiction =p I used to drink two 64 oz diet cokes per day, granted they didn't contribute to calories, but with things like aspartame, and the fact it totally replaced water, well it was soon realized I needed to cut back, and it's been a challenge!

Other than that..... Cheese.... I would snack on it, I'd drown broccoli in it... I'd add it to potatoes and everything.... I learned the first week logging my calories here, just how much calories that piled on... ~.~ I had to cut it cold turkey, and had to totally stop buying it... lol I don't trust having any in the fridge =p
  • allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    My biggest addiction was/is baked goods- cookies, cakes, brownies, you name it. Sometimes I would go to the store and get the store-made soft cookies and hide them under my bed and just binge away.. That was then followed by covertly throwing the containers out with other trash so the fam wouldn't see it.. hello addict-like behavior!

Sometimes I still struggle with it, but I find when I'm actually on the bandwagon and consistently logging/working out, and eating well I don't get the cravings for it. There are currently chocolate-covered cookies at work which i've said no to so yay success!
  • not_a_coward
    Options
    Definitely regular soda. I've tried to quit outright, didn't have much success long term in doing that. I'm trying to simply limit it to once a week now, which is working a lot better. Eventually want to cut it down to once a month.
  • carolinelittle
    carolinelittle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Coke. It was all I would drink, 3 - 4 cans a day, morning to night. It was for sure responsible for a good chunk of my weight gain over the years!
  • ang3h
    ang3h Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Cereal. I can NOT have it in the house.. I'll plow through an entire box in a day.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Meat!

but I do like jelly beans.
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    Cheese
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    cheese.

seriously, in my pregnancy i gained like...20kgs just cause of cheese.

i still have it sometimes for breakfast, even tho it means i have to bust my *kitten* working out...haha
  • astrylian
    astrylian Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm a chocoholic. As a kid, I was allergic to chocolate but eventually outgrew it so I think that as an adult, I've tried to make up for it haha. I'm partial to dark chocolate, so now I try to get my fix with the Silk Dark Chocolate almond milk and occasionally a couple of squares from dark Hershey's bars.

They make DARK CHOCOLATE ALMOND MILK?! Oh my goodness. :love:
  • mrsnecincy
    mrsnecincy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    2 things, first of all cheese. We were eating a kilo a week between 2 of us! Secondly, Mr Brown Vanilla flavour iced coffee.
  • Harlequin16
    Harlequin16 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    cheese & ice-cream! separately of course haha
  • awdamm
    awdamm Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    POPCORN OF ANY VARIETY!!! I CAN JUST MINDLESSLY POP and POP and POP!

i did however invest in an air popper and now air pop my own!

oh and i have a love of cheese and crackers!!!!
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    biscuits especially plain digestive ones. i still battle that now
  • fatjavotte
    fatjavotte Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Not a single food, but some foods that have a certain fat / sugar ratio. It includes, among others, cookie dough, biscuits with milk chocolate, kinder chocolate, nutella... Once I start, stopping is physically impossible. I don't feel full or sickened, even after 4000 calories.