My reward if I hit my January target

Options
Hi everyone,

So in the diary is dinner out with my best friend for February 2nd at our favourite oyster house (Bentley's, Swallow Street for those of you who know London). Oysters are MEGA low in calories, but we do counteract that with fries and mayonnaise on the side, plus a bottle of white wine between us.

However, I only get to go if I do at least 2 of the following:

Log my food every day in January
Lose 5 lbs between now and then
Meet my exercise target of at least 300 minutes per week

What are your planned rewards?

Replies

• tlcfit4life
    Options
    This is a great post! I never thought about setting goals such as logging in everyday, etc and then rewarding myself. I was so focused on a number. This is great. Totally changed my perspective.:smile:
  • wcasie
    wcasie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    excellent idea!! i may steal this. it is hard when all you do is look at the big picture!
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    Steal away - apparently it takes 3 weeks for a habit to form, that's why I'm focusing on habit-forming targets for January.
  • Jen_ht
    Jen_ht Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My motivation and my reward is to look smokin' in my bikini for my holiday at the end of the month! Good on you for setting your target ;)
  • donniesaurous
    donniesaurous Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    1st feb i will buy a new swim suit and goggles

if
    1) I log food every day bar Sunday (where i have a splurge day!)
    2) I don't miss any of my three runs a week (bar injury - fingers crossed, it won't happen)
    3) don't weigh myself at all, but do measurements once a week

weight loss isn't the goal as such as I get far too obsessed, just want my fitness up!!