30 Day Shred Jan 7 start

Options
Well I was a very bad girl the monthof decemeber and now of course my clothes are tight.

I will be starting 30ds monday. I have never made it past day 11 so my goal is to make it to day 30.

Who wants to join me?

Replies

• MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you! Although I have the Ripped in 30 that I am doing :P Almost the same title haha. I just gotta hope that my stomach bug is gone by then.
  • vickyg1
    vickyg1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Ill join :) Are you doing it every day?
  • SkinnierCindy
    Options
    Is that a specific plan?
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about this. I will start it on Monday as well! I need something new in my workouts.
  • Ballmom22
    Options
    ME ME ME!!! I have the DVD, need to take the plastic off for it to actually work...right :)
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Vicky yes each level for 10 days
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
  • greatthursday
    Options
    Hey, you read my mind! I am starting on Monday, too, when I am off holiday. Haven't yet learned how to approach the free weights yet (so my friend will be teaching me Wednesdays...hopefully I am not too sore) so I figured this would be a nice way to tide over until I'm more comfortable by myself in the gym.
  • nycolemullins
    Options
    Im in! I do it sometimes but can't get past level 1 so I really want to complete the whole program!
  • nicolebarksdale
    nicolebarksdale Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You will love 30 Day Shred -- I combined the workout today (week 1) with a 2-mile jog and I can feel my muscles as I'm writing this post!
  • jaztoderan
    jaztoderan Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 4 of Ripped in 30 today but I would love to connect with other people doing her workouts!
  • care_free
    Options
    I'm starting jan 7th!!!! We can do it guys!!!
  • leska1216
    leska1216 Posts: 260
    Options
    Finished day 3. Day 1 was easy, day 2 not so bad, day 3 hard to get through. Thighs burn and abs hurt. And I can do a pushup!! Girly, but pushup just the same.
  • Mandybean88
    Options
    I started the 30 Day Shred yesterday and found it really hard - I enjoyed the cardio and abs stuff but the weight lifting made me want to lose the will to live! I am finding the leg stuff the hardest, almost impossible - the side lunge/weight lift thing and the one where you sort of drop down into half a squat and lift the weight above your head. SO HARD! At the end, I was close to tears and felt nauseous so you can see how fit I am to begin with... :(

I found that I was trying to match Jillian's pace but I think it will be better for me next time to slow down a little so that I can do the exercises properly. Do you think this sounds right? I figured it's more important to do the exercises correctly to get the benefit. I don't mean go in slow motion, just at a pace where I can do it properly, at least in the beginning.

Woke up today and everything hurts, but especially my thighs and knees. So today's workout is going to really be a killer. Oh well!
  • xxxemaxxx
    xxxemaxxx Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    ME!! i started today also! I have just joined your group :)
  • mabelebam
    mabelebam Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Me me me! I'd love to do this again - started my weight loss journey with it in 2011, and Jillian has inspired me tremendously. No better way than to get back on track with 30DS.

Just completed the Level 1 workout. It hurts SO GOOD. Let's rock this month!
  • missmatildamoonshine
    Options
    Hopefully, my Dvd will show up today and I can start!
  • DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Im starting today too. I did it before christmas but didn't manage to finish level 2. Hopefully ill get through it this time!
  • johnbigfella
    Options
    I Started it today also :D mainly for my GF who needed motivation.... i thought it would be easy as i am pretty fit my god i was wrong! Add me if you wish :D
  • Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Options
    Me! I entered a challenge with my work mates to lose 2 inches off our waists by 28th February. This is just the motivation I need.