Tapout xt

Options
Is anyone doing the Tapout xt workout?

Replies

• annaqzheng86
    Options
    Hi there! Yes, I am on my 6th day and it's my rest day today. It's absolutely amazing and I love pushing play. It's my first DVD set and I don't even look at the timer. Definitely do it! Add me for support and we can do it together as I'm one week ahead.
  • hreu213
    hreu213 Posts: 76
    Options
    Hi guys!
    I'm thinking about starting it next week! :)

Do you guys miss doing other exercise? I have a young daughter, so I only have time for one workout a day... So I'm just worried I'll miss going for a run or swimming or anything else.

Feel free to add me! :)
  • annaqzheng86
    Options
    hi! yes, please start it!! i would be 3 weeks ahead of you so we can keep each other company =)

Yes, this workout program is really good for those busy bees who only have time for a "once a day" workout. I literally pop it in, commit and then move on with my life. It's really good.

It took me about 3-4 days to fully mentally commit, but once my head was in it, it was much easier to just follow the program.

I also do bike riding on the side as well - so in short, no, you won't feel deprived from your usual workouts.

The best thing is, you don't feel tooo fatigued that you can't move which is the most important to continue on the next day.