Your first goal/ next goal

Options
What is your first or next goal you want to achieve and when?

Mine is Lose 10lbs by the 14th of Feb

Also I want to know how you plan on celebrating or rewarding reaching your goal,

I am going to get my eye brows threaded :)

Replies

• Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    Sorry, I didn't see this before posting a new topic...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/840985-my-reward-if-i-hit-my-january-target
  • flute75
    flute75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My 1st goal was to lose 10 pounds (I did that ) I bought a hand bag

My 2nd goal was to lose another 10 pound( I have one pound to go) when I reach it
    I will buy some much needed work out clothers

My 3rd goal is another 10 pounds is a new dress for my brothers wedding

I also set NSV and when I reach them I get things like massages, facials sunglasses shoes
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    What is NSV?
  • feistymoon
    Options
    I am in the middle of a push up challenge!!!

Have never been able to do any except the girly type. Started trying about a month ago trying, have worked my way up to 5 'proper ones' last night.

If I manage 15 by end Jan i'll be over the moon!
  • flute75
    flute75 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    NSV= None Scale Victory

so when you achive some thing like loosing inches but haven't lost any weight on the scales
    my first NSV was not drinking any coca cola for a week.
  • Stefanny91
    Options
    What is NSV?

Is a non scale victory ... so anything that makes you feel great that doesnt invole your actual weight on teh scales
  • paradog
    paradog Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    NSV - that 34inch waist shorts and a Large shirt (hanging loose). There is also a new bass guitar in this too!
  • AnguishLanguish
    AnguishLanguish Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 1 kg by the end of January, 2kg in February and 2kg in March; from then I will reassess! Really hoping I can manage to meet these low, but realistic, goals.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Get under 40 BMI by the 9th. Hit 200# by April 26.
  • QueenE1803
    QueenE1803 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get down to 125 by the end of this school semester (May). I am currently 154, so I have a little ways to go. Starting with the 30 day shred and slowly working in additional workouts to get there. My treat when all is done is to get a new tattoo on my ribcage.
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    My goals are to lose 5lb every month. I'm hoping to be 160 by 1st Feb, 155 by 1st Mar, 150 by 1st Apr...etc.....all the way to 130lbs on my boyfriends birthday (August 2nd) :smile:
    I don't think there is a problem with my diet - I follow a meal plan because it's easier and cheaper :drinker:

My problem is doing exercise!
  • CarriC03
    Options
    My goal is to get back on track after the Holidays. I have gained a few pounds and have not been working out. Its time to get with the program and get some friends to help me stay motivated!!!!
  • cinbol
    cinbol Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My first goal was loose 10 lbs before New Year has already been reached. My next goal is to continue loosing steadily by adding in more exercise and staying on track averaging 6-8 lbs per month. My next goal is to break thru the double zero's before my next doctors appointment in February ( 6 more lbs!) That will be my halfway mark!
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    20 pounds by June would be ideal. In 10 pounds, I'm dying my horrendous hair that's 1/4 grownout with greys (I'm 25 for cryin out loud)
  • Starfish1125
    Starfish1125 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to lose 5 lbs by Jan 31st (my 40th birthday) - and since I'm already getting my hair done that day, I think I'll add a pedicure to the day!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    i want to loose 20 pounds by march 4th.(my birthday). and then 20 more after that.
  • Stefanny91
    Options
    My first goal is to lose 5 lbs by Jan 31st (my 40th birthday) - and since I'm already getting my hair done that day, I think I'll add a pedicure to the day!

Sounds like a good reward to me :)
  • tenas
    tenas Posts: 121
    Options
    Since I have a long ways to go I set mini-goals like 25lb increments & percentage increments, the first being to lose 5% of my starting weight.
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I don't really set deadlines, but I just sort of chug along weighing-in and measuring myself once a week. But so far my goals have been:

1. Go from 144lbs to 130lbs (Turned out being unrealistic when I put on muscle weight).
    2. Get my waist from 31" to 28" (In progress, I am at 29.5")
    3. Look better in a bikini/tone up my mid-section (In progress)