Any women ( or guys) use GSP Rushfit or body revolution?

Options
Looking into using GSP Rushfit and/or Jillian Mivhaels Body Revolution next. Just completed ripped in 30 and was impressed with the results. Thanks!!

Replies

• zoronqueen
    zoronqueen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've just orddered the program. I have done P90X in the past but now extemely out of shape. The reviews say tght Rushfit have 3 levels beginner, intermediate and advanced. For extreme results use P90x or Rushfit....
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I've done both programs. I personally liked RushFit better and saw more results with toning. However, both are really great programs so whichever you choose you should get great results!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    I didn't like BR because of all the balancing stuff. Going Chalean Extreme which I much prefer now
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Thanks all.im thinking of combining them both ....
  • ragana
    ragana Posts: 8
    Options
    I've tried revolution, but derailed after 2 months. Fun program, was not very effective for me, maybe because of the poor diet. Now I'm on Rushfit and I love it. My next will be TapoutXT.
  • Mel1509
    Mel1509 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Also love Rushfit and GSP ;) Fun program and workouts seem to go quickly with the 5 round structure he uses...
  • shibainugal
    shibainugal Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am going to start Rushfit in 2 weeks. I took the fitness test yesterday. I initially read good reviews on Rushfit and it sounded exactly like what I was looking for so I ordered it. I'm looking forward to it!
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Just ordered Rushfit yesterday and I am going to start in next week. Sounds like something I should like.
  • kellijeanmahoney
    kellijeanmahoney Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started Rushfit this morning! I have recently completed Supreme 90 Day and loved it, so was looking for something new but similar to try. I am starting out at the Beginner level with Rushfit and I can tell you that I definitely feel the effects of the first workout already. I can't wait for the next one! :happy: