Long term friends wanted...

Options
13»

Replies

• AmeliaMilli
    Options
    I can't believe how amazingly strong are you, guys. Many of you lost a lot of weight and I'm suffering with this 20lbs. I really need some friends with we can help each other.
  • Hi there from Pennsylvania...I'm looking to lose 75 more pounds. I've lost 25 pounds and went down a jeans size so that is really motivating to keep going!! Always looking for friends to walk this extremely challenging journey with!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    you can add me I just started this and need to lose 80lbs could use all the support I can get
  • LaColombicana
    LaColombicana Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Me Too!
  • dwill724
    Options
    Please add me, hoping to lose 50 this year, would love to have friends along the way.:wink:
  • arivera1982
    Options
    Hi my name is Amanda. I too am determined to loose about 100 pounds be the women my husband fell in love with. He is great at supporting me, I have two children and before them I weighted 130 and now I am at 233... This is the most I have ever weighted in my life. I am watching what I eat and my husband and I walk during the week and I also attend Zumba 2 nights a week. I have been good about logging in my food and then usually about 2-3 weeks into everything I loose motivation, because I dont see weight come off like I would like... about .5 pounds here and there. I am looking for some friends to help keep me motivated and help them in the process.
  • buudharich
    Options
    Lost these pounds since last February and want to lose about another 50 in the next calendar year. Will affirm diaries from the timeline (I won't dig into them!) and exercise. I don't read forums except for posts like this. I am on the path to US Navy Chaplaincy after 12 years in the US Army.
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. My goal is to lose 105lbs, over half way there. Plan on staying with MFP to help maintain.
  • Bwlnggd
    Bwlnggd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am Gene and I have 200 to lose. I woud like to have as much support as I can get and Give as Much support as much I can. Please anyone who wants feel free to add me.
  • donnacervelli11
    donnacervelli11 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I just started here and would love to find some new friends! I've been working on losing these stubborn last few pounds for better part of a year and have realized that I could defintely use some support. I'd love to cheer everyone on and share any diet/fitness tips you might come across.
  • sdomski1
    Options
    ME!ME! I'll be your friend;) I have about 110 to lose with a goal of 55 this year. WE CAN DO IT!!!!
  • angel_wings
    angel_wings Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi, my real name is Connie and I have 60 lbs. to lose and, well, this is long term for me too. I was here in 2010 but lost my way . . . I'm back with greater determination for 2013 and addressing a couple of health problems that losing this weight would help. So, on that note . . . please add me and if anyone else would like more support please send me a request.

1079236.png
  • gitanagirl
    gitanagirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Yes absolutely! :) everybody add me!
  • ladynica
    ladynica Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone). The more the merrier.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,155 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends as well. Just started this and finding this site has helped immensely. Hoping to get more into the social aspect of it as well.
  • aecain500
    Options
    Count me in! My goal is to lose 50lbs this year. My mantra is "50 for 50" as I will be turning 50 in June and really want to get these pounds off sensibly and maintain. Your story has motivated me further to keep on at it.
  • annlsinger
    annlsinger Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm here for the ong haul. I've lost 37 pounds since October 15, and have a rigorous walking program in addition to other excercise in place. Am eager for any and all friends.
  • roanne70
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me. I have been at this for a year - minus a few months when I hit a plateau and got a bad attitude. I lost 40 pounds last year and am looking for another 50 this year. I'd love to share ideas and encouragement with you.:happy:
  • bookwormer28
    bookwormer28 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I too was doing amazing and then life hit HARD, so I've started again. I need friends and lots of support and will give the same.