Never thought I would do it!

Options
Hazel2005
Hazel2005 Posts: 175 Member
I'm married to an amazing, amazing man! I could literally weigh 800 lbs and he would love me no matter what. We celebrated our 25th Christmas together this year and in all that time he has NEVER known how much I weighed, not when I was thin and certainly not now....until today. He made sure the boys and he are on board with me and everyone has been assigned their "chores" so I have more time for me. Doesn't get much better than that! I just told him how much I weighed!!!! He gave me a big hug and said "Not for Long! :noway: :love: :sad: :blushing: :heart: :smooched: I'm a happy, crying mess right now who's is so pumped for tomorrow morning!

Replies

• carameldownsized
    carameldownsized Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    OMG That was so sweet my husband is the same way he loves me no matter what!!
  • mmyers1987
    Options
    Good for you, that is so sweet.
    Im the same way as you...my fiance doesnt know my weight.
  • LMick1986
    LMick1986 Posts: 431
    Options
    Sounds like you got a great catch!! Good luck with your journey!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    That's great.

With a team like that behind you you cannot fail.
  • Staffygirl88
    Staffygirl88 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    aw thats lovely to have that support :) good luck
  • LexLyric
    LexLyric Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are truly blessed to have such an amazing person in your life. Good luck!
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Whoa! My husband is the same way. He's always loved me and been attracted to me regardless...but I have NEVER told him my weight, not even when I was skinny. Mainly because I'm tall and so it's just always going to be a bigger number than guys think girls weigh. I just would not have the nerve! You are so brave...you've definitely got what it takes to do it!!!!
  • _jkr
    _jkr Posts: 24
    Options
    You are blessed to have a husband as loving as yours (:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!