Working mum, mid 30's, 11-12 stone (ish) looking for chums

Options
Feeding a family of four (two teenage kids) is taking its toll on my waistline. I'd love some pals to to keep me motivated, share ideas with etc.

The Christmas chocolates are beckoning and I'm determined to ignore them.......

Replies

• rorysmum2010
    rorysmum2010 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I have four kids too. Constantly around food, but determined to be 10.5 stone by the warm months!!
  • teshiburu
    teshiburu Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    2 Kids here, always hungry lol, friend me if you want
  • mathildapops
    mathildapops Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've 2 teenage boys & need to sew my mouth shut at the moment to stop me eating, but I am determined to succeed this time. Just need to stop fridge picking on my days off work!
  • SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'm not a mum and I'm late 20s, but I'm 12ish stone and a working woman if you'd like a chum who's only 50% in the criteria!
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I am a tad older, but have two teens and a tween in the house. Leftover choccie? Yep, I just ate the rest of that Thornton's father Crimbo my littlest bought me YUM!!!! There is still other holiday leftovers though...gah! I am busy, work as a carer and have to fit a lot into my day usually...oh I am 11 and a bit stone and hoping to lean this bod out for the summer (triathlon and more heavy lifting to come!)
  • simplythefreakingbest
    Options
    full time mummy 2 daughters late 20s and about the same weight feel free to add me !!! :) xx
  • beckarini
    beckarini Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm not a mum and I'm late 20s, but I'm 12ish stone and a working woman if you'd like a chum who's only 50% in the criteria!

Me too!!! :)
  • toriatink
    Options
    Hi, I'm in my late 20's and a mum to 2 young children. Feel free to add me as I could do with the support as well! x
  • Willkathmum
    Willkathmum Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 39 and working mum to 2 lovely children 12 and 9, would be easier if it was just me to cook for I'm sure, but I just have to get out of the bad habits I've got into and try not to look at their treats!! Feel free to add me
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    Hi, 32, not a mum, but aiming to lose 2st, currently 12st 8lbs ish. Feel free to add me though
  • ssl444
    ssl444 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm not a mum, but I am in my mid 30s', and I have just dropped into the 11 stone bracket from the 12s', I log on every day, feel free to add me,
    Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • jello1369
    jello1369 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    According to the online converter, I'm just under 10 and a 1/2 stone. I have two teenage boys in the house half time and my daughter (7) full time.

Best of luck....and throw out the Christmas goodies. It'll help a lot!
  • krystalc12
    Options
    Hi, I'm a mum of two im in my late 20s my current weight is 12st 7lbs aiming to be 9.5 by the warm months !! feel free to add me
  • krystalc12
    Options
    Hiyaaa , Im krystal im im my late 20s im on here like every one else to reach my goals in loosing weight . Sometimes the best way to do it is to be surrounded by people who are doing the same , and a kind support buddys share hints and tips , not just that buts its nice to have some one there who is going through the same thing , Some one to go through the journey with :) Feel free to add me as a support buddy or just a weight loss friend ,

I hope you all do well im your goals to loose the pounds :) Good Luck x

krystal :

Feel free to add me x :smile:
  • lollyb2
    lollyb2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks all, it's already motivated me to get on the runner tonight, marvellous stuff