Starting new - Need to loose 100 lbs in 2013

Options
Good Monday Morning! My name is Abbey and I HAVE to make this happen in 2013! Me and my husband, Bobby are set to go! Have a workout plan in place that includes Zumba at home, Treadmill and a 9lb medicine ball....rotating daily. My husband only needs my support. But, I need to look to others for accountability, support and advice. Wanna go on my journey with me? Let's do it!

Replies

• ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place. I started less than 10 months ago and I'm down 118 pounds. This site works as long as you're consistent. Make yourself a priority. Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • changingforthegood
    Options
    I just restarted my weight loss, and I need to lose 70lbs in 2013! I wish you the best in your journey, and anyone can feel free to add me. :D
  • gettingmeback2013
    gettingmeback2013 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Re-starting nearly 100lb loss myself. Friend request on its way! :)
  • jlhill7
    jlhill7 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    First thing is make sure that your diary is open to at least your friend, this holds accountability with what you eat
    Second Make sure you drink plenty of water, they claim half your body weight in water or herb tea decaffeinated
    Third move it, this could be walking in place, jogging. Parking further away from the door so you have to walk more ECT

Rotations are nice :-) but also with the medicine ball you can do all sorts of other exercises also

Anyone can feel free to add me :-)
    Been here for over a year and it is a great site
  • girl_in_charge
    Options
    i just started yesterday but i am more than willin to be part of the journey!! feel free to add me :))
  • aburley
    aburley Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Restarted yesterday, and need to lose a little over 100lbs as well! Feel free to add me! :)
  • pudgeylou
    pudgeylou Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am half way through my 100 lb weight loss and I am always looking for motivated friends!
  • SJKirk51912
    SJKirk51912 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I restarted on the 2nd and am going to make 2013 my year!

I need to lose 75-100 lbs.

Good luck on your journey.

Anyone feel free to add me! I could always use more support.
  • LusciousLady
    LusciousLady Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I'm looking to make 2013 my year...I've been on here before and done really well but stopped holding myself accountable..not anymore. I have at least 60 lbs to go and geared up and ready.
  • LnZ515
    LnZ515 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm just starting on my journey as of today and need to lose between 30 and 40. Feel free to add me! I can always use the support and offer it as well!

Good luck on your journey! You can do this!
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm sure you will find the support from these guys invaluable. Feel free to send me a friend request if you would like my personal support xxx:flowerforyou:
  • suzieq94
    Options
    I'am ready to start, recently had surgery but now ready to take off 70 lbs. In 2013!!!
  • Zoeegirl
    Zoeegirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 140ish. With God as my strength I will make changes and become healthy this year!!:bigsmile:
    Add me :flowerforyou:
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm starting anew again and this is my year! I've got 75 lbs to lose. Let's do this!!!!:happy:
  • Babycakez38
    Babycakez38 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Im restarting fresh with at least 70 lbs to lose...definately need friends to motivate and support....your more than welcome to add me
  • zoeyloves101
    Options
    I lost about 50 pounds last winter just by counting calories but I think I let it go because I didn't have such an amazing support system like this. I joined two days ago and I'm already down 4 pounds! My goal is to lose about 130lbs in (hopefully) the next eighteen months. Everyone add me! This site rocks!
  • JMiller3251974
    Options
    I also need to lose 100 pounds! So please feel free to add me as a friend! :happy:
  • mrmrsgumby
    mrmrsgumby Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good Morning to all! This looks like a good place for me! I've been overweight since Junior high, my family has always been heavy and since we've been married my husband has gained over 100 lbs. I started menopause 3 months ago and gained 20 lbs. I had been at 230 lb for years and as long as I wasn't gaining.....well I guess I just got content. This extra 20 lbs bothers me more than the menopause thing! My 10 yr old daughter is awesome and just told me yesterday my extra weight was just love and that I wasn't fat! But now I need to do this for me! I hate the flabby arms, my huge thighs and everything in between. I have very bad knees that does limit my mobility some (lunges and stuff like that) but I am up to the challenge I face to once and for all lose this weight. My daughter got a Wii for Christmas and I plan to make good use of Wii fit and her dance games. Please feel free to add me as a friend, I need to be accountable to someone other than my family, someone to share the ups and downs with, hints and ideas. Good luck to everyone and here's to new beginnings in 2013!!
  • Hevenerk
    Hevenerk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I lost 100 lbs in 2012 and have 50 more to go this year, I reset my ticker at the beginning of the year for a fresh start.
    All are welcome to friend request me, i always try to encourage everyone on my feed
  • flynnfarm
    Options
    New 2 days ago. Need to shed off 70 lbs. Dr's orders. I need this to work. I can use all the help I can get to stay on track. Please add me as a friend..... I can be there for you too. OK, lets do this right the first time.. 2 days and going strong.