What kind of smartphones do you have??

I have the samsung galaxy steller.

post pics!!

Replies

• Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    post pics!!

Of what? My smartphone? I'm not sure how to do that since I usually take pics *with* my smartphone...
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Is this a fetish thread?

"Smartphones get me SO HOT!"
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    iPhone 5 16gb

I LOVE IT.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Is this a fetish thread?

"Smartphones get me SO HOT!"

Smartphones do get me so hot. Oh yeah.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    post pics!!

Of what? My smartphone? I'm not sure how to do that since I usually take pics *with* my smartphone...

not-so-smart-pwn
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I just got a Samsung Galaxy S lll after being resistant for a while and sticking to my blackberry. So far, I like it but trying to type with a touch screen keyboard is like yelling your account number at an automated telephone operator.
  • ShanImogen
    Options
    Iphone 4S :)
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    but trying to type with a touch screen keyboard is like yelling your account number at a computer programmed telephone operator.

this made me laugh.

I have a samsung galaxy s II. I don't know if the III has it, but I love the swype keyboard feature 1000% more than actually trying to type on the screen.
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Motorolla Atrix 4G
    Replacement #5 in last year and a half thanks to the warranty.

Marvelous upgrade from my iPhone that never had to be replaced until hubby wanted me to upgrade
    :huh: :sad: :grumble: :angry: :mad: :explode:
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    but trying to type with a touch screen keyboard is like yelling your account number at a computer programmed telephone operator.

this made me laugh.

I have a samsung galaxy s II. I don't know if the III has it, but I love the swype keyboard feature 1000% more than actually trying to type on the screen.

Don't you find that the swype keyboard is very inaccurate though? I have the SII and it comes up with alsorts of strange words, drives me insane!!
  • heidimaggott78
    Options
    I have a blackberry,which i hate. Hopefully upgrading to an iphone 5 later this month
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    iPhone4. Will be getting something different this summer/fall. I'm thinking about going back to a Droid.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy Note...love it. And its not "too big"...once you use it for a bit and other phone will seem tiny to you. I still have an iPhone 4 in my bedroom that I have hooked up to speakers...when I pick that up now the screen looks hilariously small.

Don't care how the G-Note 2 went 16:9 ratio...like the wider 16:10 ratio screen of my Note. Rumors are the Note 3 will be a 6.3" phone!! CRAY!!! I'll get it once my 2 years is up!
  • alie5612
    Options
    Sony Xperia T
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy Note...love it. And its not "too big"...once you use it for a bit and other phone will seem tiny to you. I still have an iPhone 4 in my bedroom that I have hooked up to speakers...when I pick that up now the screen looks hilariously small.

Don't care how the G-Note 2 went 16:9 ratio...like the wider 16:10 ratio screen of my Note. Rumors are the Note 3 will be a 6.3" phone!! CRAY!!! I'll get it once my 2 years is up!

you...are a friggen nerd.
  • ssl444
    ssl444 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    post pics!!

Ha haa, love it.

You could just google the pics and search reviews, basically all smartphones are similar you need to look for a phone which has the specs you want ie, what operating system is it running as it got 4g capability, what processor has it got, how much ram as it got, it's rather a specific thing what you like might not be the same a someone else.
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    iPhone 4 (not 4s)

And to expand on the topic I have the following fitness related apps on my phone.

Mapmyrun+
    Zombies, run!
    My Fitness Pal (obviously)
    Run Watch (never use)
    C25K free
    10K free
    Run Locator
    iTunes (yes, it's a fitness app, without music I'm SLOW...
  • dmkirk28
    dmkirk28 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    post pics!!

LOL!!
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Here's a pic of my smartphone.

d90bfdaf-eef2-47bf-b4c8-4b22958ff578.jpg
  • JULIEdance
    JULIEdance Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    xperia mini pro