Everymove.org

Options
Is anyone using everymove.org? I discovered it through my insurance...they send me a $10 amazon gift card every month I log enough exercises. I was just wondering if anyone else was on there that I could connect with?

Replies

• obeseto13point1
    obeseto13point1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am going to go check this out! Do you need to log stuff from an app or have an iphone or anything else crazy like that? I found a different one, I forget the name but android wasn't supported:(.
  • KaraGrr
    KaraGrr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am going to go check this out! Do you need to log stuff from an app or have an iphone or anything else crazy like that? I found a different one, I forget the name but android wasn't supported:(.

I believe the app is only available for IPhones right now (I have a droid too) but I have just been using the website. It's super easy! You can check & see if your insurance offers any deals through the site once you sign up...why not? Might as well get some $$ out of all our sweatin haha ;)
  • KaraGrr
    KaraGrr Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Well I got one friend out of the deal so far, anyone else on there?
  • vkmcewen
    vkmcewen Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm on there & need more team members for my Resolution! Sending you an invite!
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I just joined and could use more friends for my resolution (to get a Fitbit).
    Anybody else want to join? It's free!
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    just joined. If anyone is game to be added for the resolution, please let me know. Looks like a team of 10 is the goal for the challenge....
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Hadn't heard of this but just signed up and it syncs with Fitbit so it's already loaded all my December activity. Very cool! Thanks for sharing it!
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Just signed up, looking to add friends :)
  • amancay
    amancay Posts: 13
    Options
    I would love to have more friends, and especially anyone who can still join a Resolution Team!?

- amancay
  • adm88
    adm88 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am on everymove and was trying to start a resolution team, but would like some friends either way. I already have a fitbit anyway.

hit me up.
  • emilynealy
    emilynealy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am! I need team members! Please message me if you would like to join my team!
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I just signed up. Curious to see how it all works.
  • whitewolf7969
    Options
    Signed up and am now looking for friends. All invites will be accepted. Thanks.
  • toffee2013
    toffee2013 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    is this just for the US ? Or UK too ?