Recipe builder for Android

Options
I was wondering if anyone knows about the app a bit more than I do. I love the scanner of the pal. Is there any way we can build the recipes on the phone using the scanner. It will be so easy to scan the items and add to the recipes. I am an Indian , for most of my food I make it myself and it takes pretty long to add the food to my tracker.
This is what makes me quit most of the time. I estimate the calories and at the end of the week/ month I do not loose weight and the result is my quitting. Please help.
If there isn't ...is there anyway to reach out to the management to give the idea?

Replies

• mbridges82
    mbridges82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's been awhile since I've added a recipe, but I just looked at the phone app, and you actually can scan your ingredients when you are adding a new recipe to the system. Here's how:

Go into the app and go to the meal of the day you want to add the recipe to (Breakfast, Lunch...)
    At the top, select the tab marked "Recipes" and the at the bottom select "Create a New Recipe"
    Enter the recipe name and the number of servings, and click next
    Click on "Add Ingredient"; next to the "Search for a Food" box, there should be a button that allows you to scan your ingredient.

it's a handy little tool, and it really speeds up the time it takes to enter in a new recipe. I used to do this a lot when I originally joined the site because I've gotten a lot of great, low-cal recipes off of SkinnyTaste.com. It's helpful.