Slimquick Extreme

Options
Has anyone used Slimquick Extreme and had good results? I just started taking it and I'm doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and trying my best to eat right on top of it. I don't feel like my eating habits are very good and I don't feel like I'm working out enough to get results. I'm just wondering what other people have done to get results while using this product?

Replies

• aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    I would be leery of a product that has a name like that. Why don't you try the plan that mfp uses. Eating healthier and with in your calories etc and exercising. Below is a review that came up about the product.

What is SlimQuick Extreme?

In my original review of SlimQuick I gave the conclusion that SlimQuick was "an okay pill" (not great, but not bad - actually more bad than anything else). So I was pretty excited when SlimQuick Extreme was released. I thought they would make changes to the formulation to make it an actual competitor as a womens fat burner. Boy was I totally let down.

The Slimquick Extreme website claims that Slimquick Extreme is "The Strongest Female Fat Burner Clinically Proven To Cut Body Fat!" What else is new? Slimquick is the king of outrageous claims. If you take a look at the ingredients, it is stacked with enought stimulants to keep you up for days. I searched the SlimQuick Extreme site to look for any clinical studies, but failed to find any. There are plenty surrounding some of the ingredients in Slimquick Extreme, but no studies, zero, have been done on SlimQuick Extreme. The supplements found in the "Extreme" version of Slimquick are extremely common ingredients. But you need to know that more than half of the mgs (milligrams) per capsule are caffeine. So the confusing complex blends "backed by science" are little more than eye candy. Look at the supplement facts, there are a bazillion ingredients which have to share 50% of the space, leaving about 4% of the rest of the capsule for each one.

SlimQuick Extreme Ingredients:

UTRATHERM-X™ (Proprietary Blend)
    Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis) (Leaf)
    Standardized For 95% Total Polyphenols (321 Mg)
    70% Total Catechins
    40% Epigallocatechin (EGCG) (135 Mg)
    Caffeine
    Loranthus (Loranthus Parasiticus) (Aerial Parts)
    Tuber Fleeceflower (Radix Polygoni Multiflori) (Root)
    Theobromine
    Hoodia (Hoodia Gordonii) (Aerial Stem)
    Sesame Extract (Sesamum Indicum) (Seed)
    Standardized For 10% Sesamin
    Pu-Erh Tea (Camellia Sinensis) (Leaf)
    Brown Seaweed Extract (Undaria Pinnatifida)
    Standardized For 100% Fucoxanthin
    Raspberry Ketone
    Octopamine
    Clary Sage Extract (Salvia Sclarea) (Root)
    Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale)
    Standardized For 50% Taraxasterol
    Uva Ursi Extract (Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi) (Leaf)
    Piper Nigrum (Fruit)
    Bacopa (Bacopa Monnieri) (Whole Plant)
    Guggulsterones E&Z
    Evodiamine
    Vinpocetine
    Quercetin
    CAMP
    YOHIM-TRIM™ (Proprietary Blend)
    Yohimbine
    11-Hydroxy Yohimbine

SlimQuick Extreme is pretty similar to the regular Slimquick but with more stimulants. If you're not the type to be scared away from stimulants then this pill may be for you. Just remember that the stimulants in SlimQuick Extreme are the only ingredients that may help you burn more calories. Once you go off the stims, your metabolic rate takes a plunge and pack on the pounds.

So will SlimQuick Extreme help you get over that weight loss hump? It could, but not in a safe manner. Yes you will drop a few pounds at first, and you may even keep it off with a new life changing diet, but Slimquick Extreme is not your long term solution. In fact, even as a stimulant it's rather a yawn. If you want something life-changing, check out Xylestril or Zalestrim, which are roughly half the price and formulated for women. For a truly amazing stimulant, read our review for Phenterfein.

No offense was intended with this post.
  • sundine2
    sundine2 Posts: 5
    Options
    I have no response to the slimquick extreme question. What I do have is some advice. I started using a book by Joy Bauer who is a Registered Dietician. She has several books out but the one I bought was "Your inner Skinny". I like that it gives you actual menu's and recipes for the items in the menu's. It tells you the foods to avoid and what is ok to eat. You can inner change the meals to...ie one breakfast for another.
    Like for breakfast I do 1 cup of the multi grain cheerio's (110 cal) with 1 cup of skim milk and a banana. That does not bore me....but if I want I can do an omelette or other things too. It keeps me from CONSTANTLY thinking about what I am going to eat for the next meal. The book is not expensive...less that 20.00 and so far in the 5 weeks I have been on it ( and yes I have cheated ) I have lost 13 pounds which for me is great since I have had a hard time losing since going through menopause. Just like sharing this for all to see and try.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Honestly, the only thing I've found that diet pills truly work for is helping someone pull an all nighter.

Don't take them...among the many problems you could have, you're so much more likely to gain back any weight they may have helped you lose the minute you stop taking them.