Hello

Options
Hello all my name is Jenn. I am 37 and a mom of 4 and live in Pennsylvania. Just over Christmas my inlaws took a pic of me and hubby and when she posted that pic on the FB i was mortified but what i saw i could not believe it was me! So now here i am trying to lose 40 lbs and could use some motivation and help.

Replies

• CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Feel fre to add me. Good luck! :smile:
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm also from Pennsylvania. This site will work for you as long as you're consistent. Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • DonnaAnn64
    DonnaAnn64 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me also.. I need to lose 50 lbs ..minimum
  • FluttershySweetie
    FluttershySweetie Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    you can add me anytime!! I don`t necessarily censor whats on my wall though...
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a wonderful start to an amazing journey to good health! Feel free to add me!
  • jjanevic
    jjanevic Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    add me if you like - we seem to have the same kinds of goals!
  • pumpkin0467
    pumpkin0467 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen,

I completely understand. I am trying to lose as well, and cannot stand to look at pictures of myself.

In the past, whenever I started to lose weight, my doctor would put me on steroids. Well during the Christmas holiday, I had been on a 21-day steriod regimen. And I will tell you I was determined not to gain any more weight. So I went on a low sodium diet. During that time, I also went to a seminar to see if I was candidate for by pass surgery (I am just that frustrated). When they weighed me, I discovered that I had actually lost 1.9 pounds while on the steriods. While I am not a candidate for any thpe of surgery, I am sticking with the low sodium diet and the caloric intake suggested by My Fitrness Pal. I get weighed the end of January and will let you know how much progress I made. I am a caregiver and need to incorporate more physical exercise in my daily regimen.
  • lorenaguardado
    Options
    Hi everyone!

My name is Lorena and I am from Hood River, Oregon. I am 27 yrs old. I too am in search of a healthier lifestyle and hope to loose 40-50 lbs. Good luck to everyone! :)