Time to ger rid of this baby weight!!

Options
Hi, my names Kim and I'm new here.. I figured it's time to get serious about losing this weight I put on during pregnancy.. I am on day 7 of the 30 Day Shred and my knee went out, so I'm taking a little break until it heals then I'm back on it.. Just thought I'd introduce myself!

Replies

• dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome :flowerforyou: and congrats for the little wonder :smile:. Good choice, to come here and keep track of what you eat and what you burn :wink: I'd suggest you exercise gradually and make sure you do something each day - even if it's just a stroll with the little one. Good luck to you!
  • Max7
    Max7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my friend told me once the baby is over 1 I was no longer carrying baby fat just fat!!! :laugh: I have been using MFP since Jan and have found it very handy, I also just finished the 30day Shred about 3 weeks ago, what a briliant work out, it certainly helped me burn some calories and get my body in shape. Hope your knee gets better soon x
  • kah78
    kah78 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to do the same thing...although my little one is approaching the 18 month mark, so I guess it is no longer baby fat! good luck on your journey.
  • kellycrow
    kellycrow Posts: 140
    Options
    yeah... my twins are 8... guess i really can't call it baby weight anymore - but it made me feel better!!! but i am actually getting close to where i was before them! my next goal is to get where i was before my soon to be 12 yr old!! :o)
    good luck & sorry about the knee!!
    :o)