Time to get back on the wagon.

Options
It's quite hard for me to write this, it's already took me a week or so to gutsy up and face this site again. Like you've all probably seen a thousand and one times, yes, this is another, "I failed" story.

About 4 months ago I decided I really wanted to lose weight and kick some serious *kitten*, I lost about 9 pounds up and down and was doing well, high-cal burn gym plan (getting toned in veeeerrry nice places!) then it kinda fell apart.

I met my boyfriend Lyden and started to get very cozy with bad eating again, he enjoys food himself and is a big chap -- which is by no means an excuse, it's me who chose to stuff my face -- but the temptation of constant take-aways and chocolate didn't help keep my figure trim. I've gained all my weight back and more after Christmas and am miserable with how I look again, the sexy underwear I treat myself to when I hit half a stone of loss no longer look bootilicious and I find myself scowling at the reflection in the mirror again and again.

Now, I know it's time for a change. I can't help but think, "Where would I be now?" or, "How good would I have looked?" if I'd continued the way I was. It's a very upsetting thought and in a sense I feel like I've failed myself a little, but there's no need moping about it. We fall so we can pick ourselves back up and that's what I plan on doing.

I've got my fitness plan wrote up, I'm going to get back to boxercise, kettlebells, yoga and restart my C25K plan. I need to start drinking water properly again and eating well (but not completely depriving myself) as I understand good things can be enjoyed in moderation. All in all, thanks everyone for being patient with me, I promise to kick a lot of *kitten* and tone myself up good for the summer (and if you wanna send me a friend request to beat me with a stick when I overindulge, you definitely, definitely can)!

Ange

Replies

• stfuriada
    stfuriada Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I'm with you here.

Last few months, I stopped going to the gym and started hitting fast food places more often than not.

I'm starting my weightloss again and determined to regain my previous (if not better ) shape.
  • aprilwilliams2729
    aprilwilliams2729 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    It's all too easy to slip back into old habits! I did over the holidays (Which started in November with Thanksgiving here in the States). Just get back at it and do your best - don't beat yourself up!

Sent you a freind request. :)
  • Dancerten
    Dancerten Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Missed you!!! And I'm so glad you're back! :happy: I know it sucks thinking about where you could have been had you not fallen off the wagon, but you have to also think about where you'd be in the future if you hadn't decided to hop back on! You are going to kick some booty and look bootylicious doing it! :flowerforyou: