Ladies, ultimate weight loss goal reward

Options
Maidofmer
Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
I'm not even close to my UGW, but was thinking about what I want to reward myself with. For the longest time, it was the ribcage tattoo on my ticker. always wanted one, but you need the body for it. Thought it'd be sort of symbolic in its own right. But now, looking at some old pics of me, and me now, i'm thinking boob lift. I had a nice set before pregnancy, (full C cup) even better during (E cup), but now, after birth, breastfeeding, and yo-yoing weight loss and gain, they're not... right. Still a C, but not full. They're no where near fried egg on a nail, but still not up where they used to be lol. Anyone have a lift before, or know someone that has? I figure that and the tattoo would be around the same price. I don't need implants, got plenty of material, just not where it should be.

Replies

• jdanjos
    Options
    Quarter sleeve tat, leather pants before I hit that age where I need to realize I will not be forever 21, and cos playing... a lot. That and all the steampunk clothing I can get my grubby little hands on...that's my ultimate reward.Well besides living longer and all the fine print. :)
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Biggest reward would be pictures... The sexy classy kind where I'm silhouetted by candlelight and draped in silk sheets looking amazing and effortless not hiding my body....kinda thing...
  • Jewel0124
    Jewel0124 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    For me it'll be buying a smaller bra. Let's just say I've been really blessed with the girls and I'm still wearing the same bras from 26 pounds ago. Yes, I know it's time to buy some ones but I'll be happy when I'm permanently in a new size.
  • IslandRider
    Options
    Boobs. I'd like to be a C without the massively padded bra.:blushing:
  • emilykg12
    emilykg12 Posts: 119
    Options
    Jeeeaaannnssss!

I have to replace my favorite pair already, but I'm waiting until I lose a bit more.
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    P____.
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    P____.

Pasta?
  • gemmalu
    gemmalu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Skinny Jeans. And a jumper from Bench with thumb loops. Been trying to get one for years but it would seem that ladies of a size 16 or over can't get that much stuff in there. I will get there though....
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Posting pictures on FB and MFP without cringing:flowerforyou:
  • Annieapple12
    Annieapple12 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I do belly dancing and I am looking forward to performing with a beautiful elegant curve to my waist. I used to have one but it seems to have disappeared!
  • Holly_penguin
    Holly_penguin Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to buy quality clothes. Staple pieces like, black wool pencil skirt, leather coat, silk blouses, professional suit, good belts that the facing doesn't separate from the backing, evening gown, wool balzer. That sort of thing.

lately I've been thinking my ultimate splurge piece would be a leather or suede skirt. But maybe that is because leather is sooo trendy right now.
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    A bellybutton ring. I didn't have the guts to get one back when I still had a flat stomach, but now after getting three tattoos I think I could handle it, just need to get back in shape first lol.
  • tegtmeyerd
    tegtmeyerd Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Laser hair removal on my legs! So nice to not have to shave, ever again!! Already did the underarms so I know it will be worth the pain...
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    P____.

Pasta?

Bingo!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I hit my ultimate goal weight on the Apocalypse.

The reward I gave myself - BIGGER GOALS.
  • Sarahsue94
    Options
    Biggest reward would be pictures... The sexy classy kind where I'm silhouetted by candlelight and draped in silk sheets looking amazing and effortless not hiding my body....kinda thing...

I love her idea of a Boudoir(SP?) photo shoot!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Although - if I could choose one single dream reward for all the hard work Ive put into changing my life - besides the reward of having my new life - I would choose to finally go on an adventure, not alone.
  • sapf
    sapf Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Lasik... yeah, strange reward, but I'm so sick of contacts/glasses.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I hit my ultimate goal weight on the Apocalypse.

The reward I gave myself - BIGGER GOALS.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

ETA: The back tatt that I've been wanting.
  • JerseyPook
    Options
    My ultimate goal is Boudoir photos, for sure. It's one of my greatest motivators. I really want to do this for my boyfriend, but more importantly, for myself. My friend had some done by this company and they are A-MAZING!! I can't wait to treat myself one day in the not-so-distant future!!!

www.BadGirlBoudoir.com