First victory!!

Options
So, technically my first goal is to lose 5 pounds, but I just weighed, and found that I've lost 2 pounds already! My first two pounds! It's awesome! I know I haven't reached my first goal, but I'm still just so proud of myself for doing this! I can't believe I'm finally doing this and getting my life on track! :)

And thanks to everyone for the support! I need as much of it as possible!

Replies

• tianti82
    tianti82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your first of many accomplishments!!!
  • Jeffersz
    Options
    Grats on the first victory of many! Keep up the great work!
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    good going & great way to look at it, 1st of MANY victories! YAY YOU!!!
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Options
    Way to strive to achieve your goals. One day at a time!! Hard work and dedication DOES pay off. Wishing you much more success.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    *high five*
  • DazzlnDiva
    Options
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work!
  • AXLRgirl2420
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! It's so awesome how everyone on here cares so much! I'm definately taking it one day at time, and I think that's what's helping me this time around. Before I just saw the big picture. This time around, I'm looking at the smaller goals too! Those matter just as much!

Thanks again everyone for the support! I'll keep everyone updated on here! :) And feel free to add me if you want! I love friends!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!