Replies

• PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Did I miss anything important?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Didn't you hear me whisper "I love youtube" when you told me you loved me this morning?

Didn't I say olive juice?
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Did I miss anything important?

Aren't WE all important?
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    On who's tube?

Not to be confused with tube steak?
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Doesn't YouTube have content restrictions? Maybe thats why all my vids are unlisted?

Where's my link?
  • BaneOfMFPsExistence
    Options
    Didn't you hear me whisper "I love youtube" when you told me you loved me this morning?
    Really? It sounded like, "NO! ... I'm not in the mood, and take off that diaper!"
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Really? It sounded like, "NO! ... I'm not in the mood, and take off that diaper!"

Can I tell you I am surprised you admitted this to the group?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    May I agree with Mandi that we are all important? Can I ask how in the world you all got to this topic?
  • BaneOfMFPsExistence
    Options
    Can I tell you I am surprised you admitted this to the group?
    Didn't you email them the pictures?
  • garnetsms
    Options

Can I say WOW? Just Wow!!
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    ha ha my boss just walked up to me and asked were one of the girls were i responded with sick and he says "everyones sick of working here" i almost fell out of my chair lol he the boss.... and even hes sick of working here....

wanna know something funny? my sons father whom i havnt been with for 4 years knows better than to come back from vacation without a gift for me :bigsmile: he bought me a purse lol
  • BaneOfMFPsExistence
    Options
    ha ha my boss just walked up to me and asked were one of the girls were i responded with sick and he says "everyones sick of working here" i almost fell out of my chair lol he the boss.... and even hes sick of working here....

wanna know something funny? my sons father whom i havnt been with for 4 years knows better than to come back from vacation without a gift for me :bigsmile: he bought me a purse lol
    F U?
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Why so serious?
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Please? its been a little while... :bigsmile:
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Don't you know how important you all are, and that each of you is a special snowflake? :flowerforyou:
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Lol, is there enough meat head to go around? I think he's still wearing a diaper in Dawn's bed.
  • mandipandi75
    Options
    Don't you know how important you all are, and that each of you is a special snowflake? :flowerforyou:

Watch out for the rainbow dung will ya?
  • WhiskeyCity
    WhiskeyCity Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    What in the wild, wild world of sports is going on around here? (I've always wanted to say that)
  • garnetsms
    Options
    Hey Whiskey!! Did you know you special like a snowflake? Thank you Angel!!

Are you surprised to discover Bane (Gorilla) wears diapers?
  • garnetsms
    Options

Watch out for the rainbow dung will ya?

Rainbow dung is awesome, don't we call them skittles?