Turbo Fire??

Options
Anyone done turbo fire? results? before and afters??

Replies

• jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    anyone???
  • mellylab
    Options
    I am curently on week 2 of turbo fire. So sorry no before and after pictures but I do have an online coach and she lost weight and toned from turbo fire and Chalean extreme. I am only doing Turbo fire for now the (19week challenge) I am enjoying myself with it, its hard at times but perfect for me! Not sure if you started it or not! Let me know
  • annicins
    Options
    I did 9 weeks of Turbo Fire. I lost 15.2 lbs in addition to loggin cals here. I loved it. I would still be doing it now except my husband and I just started doing Insanity on Saturday. Turbo Fire is an awesome program.
  • jmcreynolds91
    Options
    thanks guys! i started it today. i have both program turbo fire and chalean extreme but wasnt sure which to start on. i was unsure because the moves looked like they were hard to learn but i found today that it wasnt as hard as i thought. its fun and for a little while i forgot i was working out because i was trying to keep up with her. i love chalean so far!
  • annicins
    Options
    That's awesome, and a good combination of programs! After I've finished Insanity, I am going to start Turbo Fire back up and finish the schedule and then start doing weights and run outside. It's wayy too cold here to work out outside right now (-2!), but will start back up when it gets warm.
  • meghannrenee
    meghannrenee Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi!

A friend of mine lost 34 lbs last year - 20 of that was doing TurboFire. It's a great program - lots of fun!

I'm in more of a maintenance mode, but I did end up losing around 4 inches overall and a couple of lbs on it.

have fun!
  • jmcreynolds91
    Options
    thanks! wow, what great results. I hope i have results like you guys