Time to do it again.

Options
OK... used this site before and found it a great help to get to my goal, unfortunately I have slipped back to where I originally started last time.
Bit of a setback over the last two months as was in a car accident and piled on the pounds as I couldn't exercise but funnily enough had no problem eating ;-)

It's disheartening to see my weight go back to where it was but the easy choice would be to leave it there. I choose not to and choose to loose the same as I lost before if not a few extra pounds.

Here Goes................

Replies

• Cherie7575
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes to you!!
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck :-)
  • karenknob
    Options
    Welcome back!!! At least you know that you can lose weight so this time it might be easier for you as you should know what you are doing. Good luck to you. x x
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    welcome back! best of luck getting back to where you want to be. just starting my journey on here so i hope my success is as positive as others on here. it's nice to have the support and motivation from others that are along the same journey.
  • sarahsunshine1217
    sarahsunshine1217 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • HBinOC
    HBinOC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back ! You can do it ! :smile:
  • Davorla
    Davorla Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm returning too...feel free to add me if you like....lost loads last year, and then put back on a stone...convinced myself that it would only be a few lbs but it was a full stone and was so annoyed with myself....so 6 months to wedding now and back on this....we can do it!!! Esp because we've done it before and know how easy it is really.... Good luck!
  • celticfire864
    Options
    Cheers everyone..
  • angelina_dibert
    Options
    I am back again also (3rd times a charm). I wish you the best of luck, and feel free to add me if you would like :-)
  • roiLEI1554
    Options
    i'm back as well! (for the second time)

good luck and add me if you would like (: