I am back! second time around.Need new friends =)

Options
Hello all.
I am back for the second time.Looking for friends with like minded in losing weight.
Please sent request if you wish (only serious please=)
Have a great deal of weight to lose and also new type 2 diabetic(1 year on insulin)
thank you and have a great day!!:happy:

Replies

• Dorrie_B
    Options
    I saw great success with MFP two years ago but took a "hiatus" for a year because of some physical problems last year. From my past experience I learned that the support you receive on this page is phenomenal. Even when I thought about just giving up or taking a day off, my friends here just kept me plugging along.

I will send you a request today and look forward to being diet-buddies. I will be on MFP each day (unless I am out of the country for work) and promise to support you on your rough days and cheer you along on your good ones!

Let's do this together! :flowerforyou:
  • Andi67
    Andi67 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I will send you a request as well. I am in need of some more friends as well. I really needed to get going and like you had some physical issues last year that slowed me down. I think that my doctors and I have finally figured it out and I am on the right path, now I need to kick it up a notch and do my part. I also recently stopped smoking so I am petrified of gaining more weight.

Let do this!!!!