Hey darlings! I'm a returning member (:

Options
Hey! I'm Rachel (: I go by Raay though. I'm 21 and I used to be quite active on MFP- started making amazing progress - however, between moving out, working nearly full-time, going to school full-time, moving back in and keeping my social life alive- I kiiiind of lost sight of my goals.

I finally have my life back in proper balance and I'm ready to bring my goals back and make them happen.

Send me a friend request- if you're positive and active, I'll gladly be that person in your life as well. Ideally, I'd like to have a MFP partner- someone to converse with, to hold each other accountable and to become friends with, in general.

Replies

• raayfrancy
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • raayfrancy
    Options
    :drinker:
  • cleophora
    Options
    I'm 21 as well. And I just went through losing my career. A lot of things havae happened, but maybe what we both need is a little structure in our hectic lives.
  • raayfrancy
    Options
    I'm 21 as well. And I just went through losing my career. A lot of things havae happened, but maybe what we both need is a little structure in our hectic lives.

Ah, I feel like organizing our time and lifestyles could be what saves us, too. Well, I accepted your request, I look forward to keeping in touch!
  • Justkritter
    Justkritter Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hi. Welcome back to MFP! Just turned 21 myself. I'm pretty active around here, chatting and posting comments to people. I'm gonna add you up! Accept if its cool.
  • raayfrancy
    Options
    Hi. Welcome back to MFP! Just turned 21 myself. I'm pretty active around here, chatting and posting comments to people. I'm gonna add you up! Accept if its cool.

When did you turn 21? (: November 27th, here. & I'd like to become active like that again! (: Yeah, it's definitely cool. Accepted!
  • jayenomics
    jayenomics Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sent you a FR...Super Positive guy over here :)
  • roiLEI1554
    Options
    welcome back! (this is my second try at mfp myself)
    i'm a bit younger (18), but i'm trying to be more active in posting on message boards and such
    add me if you'd like (:
  • mammacoty
    mammacoty Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm a tad older than 21 (cough 33), but I too am re committing to MFP. This year's mantra for me is "balance" Balance my time, what I eat, and a general get life in order. I'm recovering from an injury and have no choice but to find ways to burn without the traditional exercise route (for now) I plan to embrace yoga. I am a good motivational friend, but ask it in return. I'm the kind of friend that appreciates the questioning of my decisions if they aren't the best (and may do it back!) Feel free to add me anyone
  • Justkritter
    Options

When did you turn 21? (: November 27th, here. & I'd like to become active like that again! (: Yeah, it's definitely cool. Accepted!

I turned 21 last December 24. So it hasn't been a month for me lol.
  • raayfrancy
    Options
    Sent you a FR...Super Positive guy over here :)

Gladly accepted!
  • raayfrancy
    Options
    welcome back! (this is my second try at mfp myself)
    i'm a bit younger (18), but i'm trying to be more active in posting on message boards and such
    add me if you'd like (:

Alright! I'll shoot a friend request your way! (:
  • raayfrancy
    Options
    Hi. I'm a tad older than 21 (cough 33), but I too am re committing to MFP. This year's mantra for me is "balance" Balance my time, what I eat, and a general get life in order. I'm recovering from an injury and have no choice but to find ways to burn without the traditional exercise route (for now) I plan to embrace yoga. I am a good motivational friend, but ask it in return. I'm the kind of friend that appreciates the questioning of my decisions if they aren't the best (and may do it back!) Feel free to add me anyone

Hey love! Sent you a friend request! One of my favorite symbols of allll time, that I feel represents me best is the yin and yang sign- for balance. So, I definitely hear you out. (: Look forward to keeping in touch! xx
  • raayfrancy
    Options

Aaw, hahaha... almmmmmmost a Sagittarius too! So close (;
  • Justkritter
    Options

Haha. Well Capricorn got hooves too, I think. lol
  • raayfrancy
    Options

Haha. Well Capricorn got hooves too, I think. lol

Haha yeaah . . . I guess Sagittarius and Capricorn are both half-animal, half-something else. Lolol . . . but still . . . :p
  • Justkritter
    Options

Haha yeaah . . . I guess Sagittarius and Capricorn are both half-animal, half-something else. Lolol . . . but still . . . :p

Half fish! I think? Haha.. :))