Any Canadians out there??

Options
I started MFP awhile ago but unfoprtunately last year was the year from HELL in which I took to comfort eating to help me get through the issues. I am the heaviest now since I lost the weight with my youngest son almost 11 years ago.......I could give up but I won't......I have started 2013 on an extremely positive note and my one promise is to work my *kitten* off to get myself back to where I feel good about myself!!
I would love encouragement..........from anyone......I want people to talk to when I might be getting off track!! Please feel free to ad me as a friend!!

Replies

• Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Hi, Nova Scotia here. I'm starting again. Welcome to MFP. It's a great site. It really works. I lost 20 pounds with it last year.
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    My Mom's family is from St. Catharines, ON :)
  • BellaFe
    BellaFe Posts: 323
    Options
    Toronto, Ontario
  • Terree_G
    Terree_G Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Quebec. Good luck with your renewed resolutions -- you can do it!
  • SammytheLamby
    Options
    Hi, I'm from New Brunswick and am ready to start again. My story is almost identical to yours, 2012 was the year from hell and how did I deal with it? I ate and ate and ate. Anyway, I managed to gain 40 lbs. in the later part of 2012 but am focused to get back on track this year and do something for me. Good luck to everyone.
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I am from London, Ontario. You can do it if you keep at it.
  • cameylogan
    cameylogan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im from Newfoundland, I just started using MFP I always done ww , Im going to give MFP a try, Im hoping I will enjoy it and see great results
  • nekosimba
    nekosimba Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm from Winnipeg, Manitoba. I've been on MFP for over a year but went into a relapse of my binge eating over the holidays. I'm stepping it up and hoping to lose what I've gained.
  • stefjdf01
    stefjdf01 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Not an official Canadian, but I'm married to one and I used to live there (New Brunswick) :D Feel free to add me. Would love to help motivate and also need some help myself! Currently living back in my home state of Arkansas.
  • Corrie62
    Corrie62 Posts: 191
    Options
    Warman, Saskatchewan (near Saskatoon). Lost 60+ lbs on MFP a couple of years ago...lost motivation and gained 30-35 back. Trying very hard to get the motivation back and keep it. This is day 7 of faithfully logging food and exercise. I could use friends to help so feel free to add me if you want.
  • Cueball55
    Cueball55 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I was quite active nearly a year ago... but work and injury led me astray and now I'm back for more!

Whitecourt, Alberta

Please add!!
  • kslager77
    kslager77 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm from a small town west of Edmonton, AB. Feel free to add me!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Victoria, BC. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Close to London, ON!
  • mixtaplix
    mixtaplix Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Another canuck here! Feel free to add me up. All the best.
  • dianalee9
    dianalee9 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Regina, Saskatchewan. Feel free to add me!
  • DeborahEParis
    Options
    Hi I'm in Oakville Ontario and just starting out, need to lose 2 pounds a week for the next year
  • jaztoderan
    jaztoderan Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm from a small town west of Edmonton, AB. Feel free to add me!

I'm from a small town west of Edmonton too :D
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I am just outside Vancouver, BC!! Feel free to add me!!
  • Johnsonkingsharon
    Options
    I am from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. I just joined last week but am already seeing results (lost 3.5 lbs in a week). Tracking food and exercise makes loosing weight a lot easier.