Finally ready to make a change...looking for some friends!

Options
Hi, my name is Ana.

I'm looking for some friends on here to support me in my attempt to lose weight and I will do my best to support you too!

I'm 24 and my weights really stopping me from doing normal stuff, like going out. Anyway I'm finally ready to make a change.

Have tried losing weight lots of times but have really struggled, I've probably used all the excuses in the book but this time I want to leave the excuses behind!

One of my biggest problems is that I have very little support, the only person I talk to about my weight loss is my trainer and that's more because be makes me.

Anyway, I'm looking for friends so we can support each other along the way!

Replies

• makebao
    Options
    Hi Ana,
    Keba here.....how's your meal planning going?:smile:
  • danelang
    Options
    HI Ana!

I'm new too and would like some motivating new friends as well! Feel free to add me!
  • englishteacher1212
    Options
    New here too! Feel free to add me!
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Hi Ana!

If you are finally ready to do it....DO IT!! You really have to be ready before it can happen; I know this from years of yo-yo dieting myself before I finally got tired of it, got real serious and just did it! I was 38...so at 24, I KNOW you can do it!!

Good Luck! And NEVER GIVE UP!!
  • BeautifulB123
    BeautifulB123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same struggle, fill free to add me!(;
  • Ajohnson1909
    Options
    Right there with you! You can definitely add me!
  • matzagirl2000
    Options
    please everyone add me, also. i have NO support at home. really would like some.
  • ChrisC_77
    ChrisC_77 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    i just joined MFP today. I think it is a great place to find like minded goal oriented people to share stories, successes, set backs, and encouragement. One of the reasons I joined to not only be accountable for my goals, but encourage others.

I am doing a weekly challenge each week that I will post. I just launched one that starts tomorrow. You can check it out here.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/840183-250-push-ups-run-a-3-miles-challenge-week-1

Best of luck!
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Hi Ana, youve taken the first step. And MFP is great for planning, keeping a check on your progress and making new friends who will support you on the way. Ive been on here 18mths but on just started using the message boards would have been helpful along my journey!!!!
  • erickabranch
    erickabranch Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i'm new here too feel free to add me everyone. I am all about motivation and working together towards the common goal of healthiness
  • emr0034
    emr0034 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am here to motivate and support you! Feel free to add me! :)
  • jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Everyone needs a little motivation and support sometimes!! Anyone can feel free to add me!! :smile: