Add me :)

Options
I'm 18 years old and a college student. I have been dieting on my own for awhile but I came here to be able to log in my food and exercise to become more accountable as well as get support from others who have the same goal. Finding people who are legitimately supporting you in your weight loss efforts and won't throw cupcakes in your face is hard to find lol. So please add me and let's do this together :)

Replies

• Justkritter
    Justkritter Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me up! There are a lot of good people around here in MFP that totally supports each other. Hope you have a great time here!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't like cupcakes being thrown at their face?
  • Hey Welcome.
    Im sending you a friend request right now. :)
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

I will open my mouth...you toss.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

You want me to toss it...in your mouth?
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

Oh hai there...
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options

I got something else for that.
  • Serendipityunt
    Serendipityunt Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! And mmm, cupcakes...
  • robertcook34
    Options
    I am looking for the support of a group as well. They say there is strength in numbers and it is nice to have the positive support you find on here. Have been on since late November and purchased a fitbit to help with the tracking.
  • leyvad
    leyvad Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    welcome friend... you can add me :))
  • jalantro
    Options
    I am looking for the support of a group as well. They say there is strength in numbers and it is nice to have the positive support you find on here. Have been on since late November and purchased a fitbit to help with the tracking.

Do you like your Fitbit? I've thought of getting one, but didn't know if it would be worth it.
  • jodes489
    jodes489 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hiya, my name's Jodie, I'm 24, female n I weigh 13.5 stone. I really want to lose at least 2 stone, as I am currently quite overweight. 10.5 would be a great weight for me but at the moment I'm just trying to get to 12.5. I can also work it out in kilos if anyone is interested.
    I have recently joined the gym n started using the fitness app. I would like to meet new people on here so we can all help each other stay motivated as I am somewhat prone to falling off the wagon. I also tend to yoyo diet n lose weight quite quickly but also put it back on so maybe this is the way forward. I can feel myself being impatient already n wanting to dramaticlly cut down calories but i kno that's not the way to do it now or I wouldn't be the size I am! Some of my vices include alchohol, pasta, cheese n extra dressings/sauces...I'm a foodie!

Be great to hear from you :)
  • Scarlett_Belle
    Scarlett_Belle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • aayush1994
    aayush1994 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Strength in UNITY !!!!! Lol ..... Feel free to add meeee :)
  • Countryboy_
    Options

NO cupcakes....how about some meatballs?
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Wait did someone say cupcakes?:love: