just had baby now its either workout or buy a whole new ward

Options
Hi my name is honey, i'm 26 and i have 2 kids. One of em born last month. Well since i already hit the 6wk mark i decided to start working out. I'm also trying to get over the "i can eat whatever cause i'm feeding two" pregnancy syndrome lol. I really want to fit back in my clothes cause even my shirts don't fit. I like this place. The food diary is great. I like looking at the diffrent foods and how they add up and then realizing I could change this or that cause it wasn't as healthy as i thought. Anyways good luck everyone on a healthier lifestyle!

Replies

• lpuggi
    lpuggi Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome! I also just had a baby and am trying to lose that stubborn baby weight. I can't afford to buy a whole new wardrobe so I HAVE to lose the weight. Good luck with everything, I know you'll be able to lose that baby weight with the support from this site!
  • charman1963
    Options
    Good luck! You are on the right track. Get that baby weight off now. My "baby" turned 6 today and I still have 20lbs of baby weight to get rid of! I am determined to lose it this time around. I just turned 47 and I don't want to be fat and 50.:laugh:
  • kaylada89
    kaylada89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    We all go through the same thing after having a baby. I am only 20 and have a 2 year old and a 10 month old, so have alot of babyweight to lose. But good luck it might take some budging but i think we can all do it eventually!!
  • shaggys
    shaggys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: What a beautiful baby!
    It took me four months or so to lose the weight I gained (had baby last October)and I am ancient:indifferent: For two months after, the only weight I lost was the 8 pounds of Baby...I was absolutely desperate.I love, love this site!Take it easy,you will be successful if you keep track of your calories and try to exercise at least 30 min 4-6x per week. Walk,run,bike,whatever and whenever you can...You have plenty of time!Think positve:smile:
  • nathaliexol
    Options
    Hi my name is honey, i'm 26 and i have 2 kids. One of em born last month. Well since i already hit the 6wk mark i decided to start working out. I'm also trying to get over the "i can eat whatever cause i'm feeding two" pregnancy syndrome lol. I really want to fit back in my clothes cause even my shirts don't fit. I like this place. The food diary is great. I like looking at the diffrent foods and how they add up and then realizing I could change this or that cause it wasn't as healthy as i thought. Anyways good luck everyone on a healthier lifestyle!

Your baby is gorgeous! My answer to your original question: WORKOUT...slowly but surely :) Think about how expensive buying new outfits in this crisis as a motivation LOL
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your baby. If you are breastfeeding then make sure you eat 300- 500 exert calories. Count your calories and workout 4-6 times a week and try to sleep some to. This site is wonderful and you will love it hear. If you are truthful about what you eat you will loss the weight. Good luck and let me know if you need and help or tips.