New Member as of Today! Looking for MFP Friends to Add

Options
I figure if I have some pals to chat with and encourage it will help me along in my journey. Please add me as a Pal, and I will encourage you along the way as well. Hand in hand, chat by chat, I think we can all do this! Tammy G

Replies

• brendapoole
    Options
    I am in, I need some support also!
  • angelz_love
    angelz_love Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for awhile now but all my friends have dropped off! I need some motivation!! I have been on a good 5x's a week excersize kick for a month now! add me:)
  • jcatwright
    jcatwright Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!! I have never chatted with anyone except my one friend that is on here and I need to break out of my shell and chat more. I am struggling to change and it is a hard road. Good luck,. Cathy:happy:
  • Robbo1tp
    Options
    Feel free to add me if u like. Motivation and small goal I say is key
  • Ready2Serve
    Ready2Serve Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Motivation is the key to this whole thing,
  • jbloomfj
    jbloomfj Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I log and comment daily :)
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, looking for friends and motivation as well :)
  • shanswan
    shanswan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need all the help I can get and will encourage you as well :-)
  • Ovaltinie
    Ovaltinie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie, and would love some support. Please add me if you'd like words of encouragement from me too. This time I'm going to crack it!
  • angie2853
    angie2853 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I have just returned after losing my way, i had lost 30lb up till June last year then i had to deal with the loss of my mum which was very sudden,i haven't been able to get back into it untill now and have to start all over again after putting all my weight back on, i have a few more friends on here to what i had last time so lets hope we can all do it together, i weigh in Wednesday,fingers crossed, i'm happy to get new friends, i have about 70lb to lose and it's going to be tough
  • TinaCleg
    Options
    The more support the better. Add me if you like. I am on daily :)
  • meena2c
    Options
    Would love to chat with you. I just got on here New Years Day to start this journey. I am still learning the ropes of how everything works on here. I am hoping to lose about 30 pounds. I am not weighing every morning but as of this morning I've dropped 3.5 pounds. Yippee. Just wish it came off as fast as it comes on! Good luck to you!
  • meena2c
    Options
    I can't figure out why my ticker only says 1 pound loss when it is 3.5?
  • lilmissbamaqueen
    Options
    You can certainly add me! I'm very new to this too, and I think a little encouragement goes a long way! :)
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me if they'd like... I've been at this six months now and have dropped 117 pounds... My food diary is open to friends to consider for their own plans and I offer advice quite often and usually only when asked for it or I feel that someone really needs some help... Best of luck to all MFP novices!
  • moni_lo
    moni_lo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me I too could use more support. We got this!
  • sljohn84
    sljohn84 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, Im always looking for support :)
  • princess_e_972
    princess_e_972 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Been on here for a while and I think encouragment is much needed. We CAN do this!!!:smile:
  • JULIEdance
    JULIEdance Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me, Iooking for friends and support too :-)
  • smbubbles
    smbubbles Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon a few months ago but I'm getting back on! Add me, we can motivate eachother!