100+lbs to lose & looking for supportive friends

Options
Hello all & Happy new year!

I am trying to find the perfect balance, or perfect for me anyway. I'm still fairly new to MFP and am trying to find the balance between healthy lifestyle and working shift work. (Ugh the agony :yawn: ) Before I started my job 5 years ago I had lost 200 pounds and was working out every day, however, 5 years of shift work and not eating or sleeping properly has resulted in me gaining back at least 90 pounds. I'm looking to lose a minimum of 135 pounds but am shooting for more. I don't have a perfect number in my head, I guess I've never been a numbers girl. I want to get my body back to where it was and then make even more improvements. My only true number is I want to be under 200 pounds.

I have been a little agitated recently knowing that I'm not losing as quickly as I was in the beginning. I keep reminding myself that this didn't occur overnight and it's not going to go away overnight and to be patient and just breathe (Let me tell you right here and now patience was never a virtue of mine, but I'm working on it...Or trying at the very least). Luckily for me some of the girls at work have jumped on the MFP train and that does help. Support really does mean a lot.

I guess all of that was to say, I've been reading a lot of the success stories on here and I am motivated to continue on this road and have a success story of my own somewhere down the road.

19236416.png

Replies

• bonnieellison96
    bonnieellison96 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm trying to lose 150-ish lbs! =)
  • girl_in_charge
    Options
    fee free to add me!!! im on a journey to lose 155 lbs!!
  • Laffinhippiegurl
    Laffinhippiegurl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I lub you lots. Whatever you need girlie. We are in this together!

10831636.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • MsKriss281
    MsKriss281 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I lub you lots. Whatever you need girlie. We are in this together!

10831636.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Awwwww. Thanks Sh! I lub you too girl!
  • roadto1derland
    roadto1derland Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Looking for buddies to help motivate along the way...
  • Swibbels01
    Swibbels01 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a mighty big goal ahead of me, and can use all the support I can get.
  • dizy17
    dizy17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    im on the lose over 100lbs train also!
  • TrishaM45
    Options
    I'm in the same boat....don't let my join date fool you. I "thought" I could do this on my own. Today, I am starting over...feel free to add me. WE can do this. :)
  • aslteacher5
    aslteacher5 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me too...I am aiming for losing 100 lbs too. We can do this!!!
  • LisaAvasNana
    LisaAvasNana Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I just joined yesterday and only have 3 friends. I'm trying to lose 70-90 lbs. We're on this journey together. Anyone please feel free to add me. LisaAvasNana and I'm Lisa Rutledge Adams on fb also.
  • aleyjewell
    aleyjewell Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    For most, the hardest part is commiting. I have struggled and found that I need to check in here constantly to be successful. Anyone feel free to add me!!
  • ForTheSmile
    ForTheSmile Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    To lose 200 pounds... that's just incredible! I can't even imagine. I would love to be your friend and cheer you on. :)
  • 2rnip
    2rnip Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    lost almost 50 in 4 months, need to get rid of 60+ more :)
  • rachelgoutos
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I too am always looking for a great support system :-)
  • sugar66
    sugar66 Posts: 41
    Options
    Well I'm in the same club, although I have already lost a big chunk of the weight I needed to lose still have at least another 50lb to go, add me if you wish
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me dear I''m in the process of losing 108 pounds :smile:
  • pamankrom0623
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I would love to lose 100lbs and seem to be on the 1 pound at a time plan. In this for the long haul this time.
  • jscoachwife
    jscoachwife Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm recommitting to losing weight. I have 100+ pounds to lose. I need all the inspiration I can get!
  • missANWilson
    missANWilson Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me I need to lose 108 just to feel better in myself and fit into a nice size 10 maybe 8 :)
  • Mloveb913
    Mloveb913 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Log in everyday and try to be interactive with everyone!! Let's do this people!!!