Ladies, ultimate weight loss goal reward

Options
2»

Replies

• MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    When I had my initial big weight loss 5 years ago I saved up for a tummy tuck, which I finally got 3 years ago, and was more than a reward. I already had lots of good self-esteem, but it took any self-consciousness about being seen unclothed (I was new to dating again after 20+ years of marriage) and gave me a much more confident attitude about the entire process. I regained 17 pounds after I remarried (we LOVE to eat!), but that's gone now and I'm losing a few more for good measure. I'm TWO POUNDS away from that ultimate goal! I've already bought the new jeans and some other new clothes, but now I'm going to splurge on some new bras and panties. Victoria's Secret, here I come!
  • BreakingBackSunday
    BreakingBackSunday Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have an elaborate tattoo planned on my ribcage, and a custom pair of Antik skates for the derby girl in me. Also, there's a gorgeous girl who always stands in front of me during hot yoga and she always does the class in a sports bra. I would love to be brave enough to do that.
  • My reward is gonna be going on a cruise.
    It's something I already plan on doing some time this year, but don't want to until I reach my goal weight and won't be completely uncomfortable at just the idea of being in a swimsuit in front of people. And since I'm making my best friend wait on me before we can go on a cruise, that'll be more of a motivation to not slack off. Don't want her getting all impatient with me!
  • veggieshark
    veggieshark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I dunno. New swimsuit, beach visit, a couple new pieces of clothing, maybe I'll do a more feminine cosplay.

Edit: Also yeah visiting the gym in a sports bra would be a dream.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is Boudoir photos, for sure. It's one of my greatest motivators. I really want to do this for my boyfriend, but more importantly, for myself. My friend had some done by this company and they are A-MAZING!! I can't wait to treat myself one day in the not-so-distant future!!!

www.BadGirlBoudoir.com

^^ This

I plan to do some sexy photos to give my husband for his birthday.
  • MrsParkevski
    Options
    A bunch of new lingerie & a boudoir photo shoot. :) Can't wait!
  • Joyce37312
    Joyce37312 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal, is to see myself as beautiful. What will i DO? I will make my bf take me back to pigeon forge TN, or anywhere that does the old west photos (i have current ones on profile) and be able to sit on the "bar" and NOT look like a whale. I want 3 sets total. The one I have, a half way point, and when i hit my goal. I LOVE these pics and I would LOVE to use them as a comparison.

Also can't wait to be able to take a trip to MICHIGAN and show off my hot new ME to my family and friends that I haven't seen in 3 yrs (at this point) It will be almost 5 by the time I get a chance to get up there.. :(

Hmmm what else? New clothes, lingerie, and of course have to get new bras. Because ladies we all know that after kids, losing weight and such the "girls" are just never the same.

Oh I also want to get a "tramp stamp" and re-pierce my bellybutton (i had it done when i was BIG.. and it migrated out.. not a good thing..lol.. plus not so sexy in a 300 lb woman... lmao)
  • callmeLyss
    callmeLyss Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have always planned on getting a ribcage or stomach tattoo when I hit my goal. My mom and I are actually both working on losing weight and are in a bit of a competition. We both have he same goal weight, and currently there are only a few pounds difference between us. So as our reward, we will be paying for tattoos for each other when we reach our goals :)
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    love the ideas ladies! good job on your weight loss and good luck with the rewards!
  • 00sarah
    00sarah Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Feeling sexy when I look in the mirror.

Almost at my gw!
  • J_sparkle
    J_sparkle Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Mine is (and my husband agrees) is a tummy tuck and possibly breast lift. I know there's going to be stuff I will never get rid of. I've already got the name of the Dr. and about how much it costs. I want to meet my goal, maintain my goal for at least 6mos and then do surgery.