Nike Kinect!

Options
Whoa! Just got Nike Kinect this week and had 3 workouts already. I love this! Anyone else tried it? Also, I started playing Pandora on my jambox next to me and still followed the moves and could hear the trainer too. Boom!

Replies

• quest4fit3
    quest4fit3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just got the Nike+ Kinect "game" yesterday and did my first workout today. I definitely am liking it so far!

After having done boot camp programs at my gym for WAY MORE money than was spent on this, I can say it's a good value and (so far) a good program.
  • shockrow
    shockrow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just bought Nike Kinect today. Did the assessment and getting ready to do the 1st workout. Hopefully I'll see results!!
  • dmelvin3737
    dmelvin3737 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to hear this as I've been somewhat on the fence about getting this. I need to box in the floor joists at my house before I do it though, my 50 pound dog trotting across the floor causes the TV to sway. lol
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I got the game, did the assessment and the first weeks' worth of workouts. It seems to be a decent enough program, but I've put it on hold for a bit, as I received Body Revolution for Christmas as well (came later, picked up yesterday) and I started it today. I may throw the Nike Program in as an "extra" workout periodically, but BR is going to be my main one for the next several months.
  • OldManShape
    Options
    Hi,
    I just bought the game too and did the assessment On Monday and will have the first workout tonight. Hopefully it works good.
  • lilborykuamami
    lilborykuamami Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just bought this game yesterday and I scored a huge deal when I found it for 50% at a store that was closing! I just finished the assesment and my first work out and I'm sweating like a pig! Now, mind you, I NEVER sweat a lot so this is unusual! I am definitely a satisfied customer!
  • FitChicFab2013
    Options
    Just bought this, did the assessment and first workout and my lungs are on fire. I'm unfit, but impressed.
  • mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    Options
    I have it but haven´t used it yet. I will start with it soon. Everything I hear about it sounds fantastic.
  • aross001
    aross001 Posts: 237
    Options
    Looked like fun to me, and it's great to hear folks enjoying it. I plan on getting it very soon!
  • FitChicFab2013
    Options
    I have it but haven´t used it yet. I will start with it soon. Everything I hear about it sounds fantastic.

It's the best Kinect workout I've had so far :)
  • jetpooft
    jetpooft Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been using since mid-January. So far so good. I went all in and got a Nike Fuel band as well. Between the two, I'm pretty well motivated and have lost 21 lbs in 5-1/2 weeks. Took a week off last week to deal with work (and apparently I pulled an abdominal muscle going crazy on split decision). Started back up this week for 2nd program. Seeing definite improvements but have a long way to go.
  • paladintodd
    paladintodd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Liking it as well with two 4-week cycles complete.

Only issue for me is that the calorie estimate it gives you seems really low. I work my butt off for 45 minutes, sweat dripping all over the place, and Alex tells me it was only 150 calories of exercise. What the what? That was way more work than sitting on the stationary bike for 45 minutes.

In myFitness, I have to put that in as 12 minutes of calisthenics to get the 150 calorie count. Something is off.
  • eheskey11
    Options
    Just started using Myfitnesspal. Great app. I also use N+KT. How do you guys go about inputting the exercises into mfp? I went way over on calories and other aspects today, but couldn't figure out how to manually add the exercises i did this morning.

Thanks.