anyone ever dextox'ed with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups?

Options
WinnerVictorious
WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
i'm intrigued. also, i'm just interested in positive feedback. no negative nellies or meanies.

Replies

• songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I think as long as you keep the Reese's Cups in a *separate* jar from your kidneys and liver, you should be in the clear.
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    You need to pay special attention to the kind of Reese's cups, too. I tried this with the mini Reese's cups and the results were not at ALL what I was looking for.
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    You need to pay special attention to the kind of Reese's cups, too. I tried this with the mini Reese's cups and the results were not at ALL what I was looking for.

exactly the sort of quality information i was looking for from this site.

which is better, fun size or full size?

i think i'd probably have more fun with the fun size, because they must be called "fun size" for a reason, right?

but if full size works faster, then that may be the better choice. but if they work faster, won't i be sacrificing my enjoyment of them?

it's really hard to figure out all of this cleanse/detox stuff. does anyone know if Dr. Oz has covered this cleanse on his show? i find him to be really dreamy. :love:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options

exactly the sort of quality information i was looking for from this site.

which is better, fun size or full size?

i think i'd probably have more fun with the fun size, because they must be called "fun size" for a reason, right?

but if full size works faster, then that may be the better choice. but if they work faster, won't i be sacrificing my enjoyment of them?

it's really hard to figure out all of this cleanse/detox stuff. does anyone know if Dr. Oz has covered this cleanse on his show? i find him to be really dreamy.

He'd probably suggest that you take them rectally.
  • MattTheWaterRat
    MattTheWaterRat Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i'm intrigued. also, i'm just interested in positive feedback. no negative nellies or meanies. also, before you ask, i had my liver and kidneys surgically removed and i keep them in a jar on top of the TV.

How are you alive?
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options
    i'm intrigued. also, i'm just interested in positive feedback. no negative nellies or meanies. also, before you ask, i had my liver and kidneys surgically removed and i keep them in a jar on top of the TV.

How are you alive?

funny, i asked the same thing to Keith Richards when i met him.
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    ummm yea you should definitely do this with fun size!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Several times a year, actually.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    This is my Favourite detox food! It's a perfect combination of protein, carbs and essential fatty acids. What a terrific idea, I think I'll try it WITH my kidneys intact! :)
  • dubist
    dubist Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    TTLhn.gif
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I think as long as you keep the Reese's Cups in a *separate* jar from your kidneys and liver, you should be in the clear.

I disagree. I think it would be more beneficial to cut out the middle man completely and put them in the SAME jar so they get processed that way.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I could totally do that one!
  • WinnerVictorious
    Options

I disagree. I think it would be more beneficial to cut out the middle man completely and put them in the SAME jar so they get processed that way.

seems legit. i always appreciate it when scientific people take the time to post science stuff on this site. :drinker:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

How are you alive?

funny, i asked the same thing to Keith Richards when i met him.

BAHAHA!!!
  • GBOGH_5
    GBOGH_5 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    This thread was meant for me. I got to laugh at the Big Bang Theory pic AND the Arrested Development clip. My two favorite shows!
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Does Dr Oz approve of this, because I only follow his advice!!
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    TTLhn.gif

bahahahahaha
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Yes, there were a couple of bad bouts of PMS where I'm pretty sure I did.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    I actually had them with some whole milk. Now being lactose intolerant, I'm more than sure now that I've detoxed anything that was in my colon.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • faster_than_flash
    faster_than_flash Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    If you get them - get the double stuffed!

Double stuffed reeses (big cup)
    Double stuffed oreos

Why make the originals!?