What to do with boneless skinless pork chops?

raylener
raylener Posts: 39 Member
I have no idea what to do with these. Any simple suggestions?

Replies

• magicherry
    magicherry Posts: 81 Member
    put them in crockpot with a drained can of diced tomatoes (any flavor) and what ever seasoning you like (Italian herbs, mexican seasoning) cook on high for 4-5 hours; serve with pasta or mashed potatoes

put them in a crockpot with enchilada sauce (can) and cook on high for 5 hrs then shredded with 2 forks; serve with four tortillas and rice and beans

dice them up into 1 inch cubes, saute in a pan sprayed with Pam until brown on all sides (about 10 min). Remove from the pan. in the pan, combine ingredients of your favorite rice (packaged flavored rice or plain brown rice) and add the back in; cook the rice as directed. Optional: add thawed mixed veg or canned beans. Optional: season with Adobo or other seasoning mix if you used plain rice.

crockpot with barbeque sauce! cook on high 4-5 hours.
  • mrsfortune
    mrsfortune Posts: 82 Member
    put them in crockpot with a drained can of diced tomatoes (any flavor) and what ever seasoning you like (Italian herbs, mexican seasoning) cook on high for 4-5 hours; serve with pasta or mashed potatoes

put them in a crockpot with enchilada sauce (can) and cook on high for 5 hrs then shredded with 2 forks; serve with four tortillas and rice and beans

dice them up into 1 inch cubes, saute in a pan sprayed with Pam until brown on all sides (about 10 min). Remove from the pan. in the pan, combine ingredients of your favorite rice (packaged flavored rice or plain brown rice) and add the back in; cook the rice as directed. Optional: add thawed mixed veg or canned beans. Optional: season with Adobo or other seasoning mix if you used plain rice.

crockpot with barbeque sauce! cook on high 4-5 hours.

These sound good will definitely have to try them.
  • pumalama
    pumalama Posts: 140 Member
    I cook them in the pan with some Chicken for Montréal spices and then we eat then in half pita breads with lots of lettuce and tomatoes. Sometime I cover them with Italian seasoned bread crumbs and serve with barley risotto and vegetables or again in pita.