Hello!

Options
My name is Lindsay and I'm looking to lose about 60lbs. I don't really have a time deadline, I'm in this for a lifestyle change that will better me for the rest of my life!
I've had an account for a while but am now starting to use it more religiously. I'd love to meet some new faces and gain inspiration from my fellow "fitness pals"! Haha.
So feel free to add me and perhaps we can help each other move forward :)

Have a great day!

Replies

• NikkiWalt
    NikkiWalt Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Hi Lindsay!

I used MFP before and had great success - then fell off the wagon. Here I am again - we can do it, I know we can!

I'm looking to lose between 50 - 75 pounds, more if I can stick with it long enough.

Good luck!
  • caylapitts
    Options
    I'm back on the wagon too... I hope to lose the weight to be healthier for my hubby and my two boys. I'm here to help as much as I can...
  • lindsaybt
    lindsaybt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon as well. I was 175 and looking to lose weight when I first joined and I've gotten all the way up to 225 and don't understand how I could have fallen off that far...

We just need to stay positive and be proud that we're even beginning again. It's so hard to start again once you know you've failed, but I have faith that we can all do it. :)
  • mskittyok
    mskittyok Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Lindsay,
    I am new to the site as of yesterday. I am wanting to lose around 100 lbs, and I would glad to be a encourager to you. We all need fitness buddies. We can do it!
  • salhold80
    Options
    Hi all, I also had an account before and never really used it to its full potential.
    I'm determined that this time I'm going to get rid of my 50lbs before summer - here's hoping eh!!